Owen Blackbourne Introduction

I walked on stage with my violin. I smiled and waved at the crowd as my pink dress flutters around my feet. Once I'm in position I start to play. Letting the music flow from me to everyone's heart. A smile graced my face as I closed my eyes and went wild. I could feel my abusive husbands eyes on me from backstage. At this moment though nothing could go wrong. I could hear my baby boy laughing in the back with his grandpa.I finished my piece.
Sweat dripping off my face. I smiled to the crowd and they went wild. I felt carefree and loved. I walked off stage and croutched down. My baby boy ran into my arms hugging me tightly. Theo raised his brow but acted like the perfect husband. I stood up our son Andrew still in my arms. Theo wrapped his arms around my waist and lightly kissed me. I handed Andrew to him and put my violin in the case. I dried off my sweat and went out to the meet and greet I was attending. I saw a man who was the definition of perfect. His feet not making a single sound as he glided towards me. His red tie perfectly in line with the buttons of his white dress shirt. Not even a trace of a wrinkle was on his gray suit.

"Mrs. Korba, you were absolutely splendid up there." his voice sheer perfection as he pushed his glasses in place

"Thank you sir." Andrew ran up and jumped in my arms almost knocking Mr. Perfect down, "I'm so sorry my son Andrew just turned 3 he doesn't understand much"

"It's quite alright I rather find it endearing. I'm Mr. Blackbourne by the way."

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Blackbourne." I never realised how much my life would change in that moment...

Their Redemptionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें