Chapter One: Bruises and Silas

Soon my night was over and Mr.Blackbourne was gone. Theo guided me and our black haired son to the car waiting for us. Slowly I slid in making sure not to bump my son's head. Theo slid in next and instantly put his hand on my thigh. His grip was tight and I knew it would leave a bruise. Just another bruise to add to the list I thought bitterly. I winced in slight pain as his nails dug into my skin.

"Why did you think it was ok to talk to that man?" he clipped his voice strained which made his accent sound strange.

"It's part of the meet and greets. I'm gonna have to talk to men. Get over it" I clipped back earning a smack to my left cheek.

"Don't get all smart with me bitch." Theo growled out his voice menacing.

I picked up my phone and clicked the number 3 and the call button. My speed dial went straight to my brother in law Silas. Theo saw what I was doing and became furious. Taking my phone he slid it in his pocket. Once we got to the house he took our son and dragged me inside. Setting Andrew down Theo glared at me.

Swiftly he brought his hand up and back handed me. The force sent my head to the left. My eye sight instantly going blurry. I registered my groan of pain. Theo didn't stop there. No he never did. Gripping my hair tightly he yanked it until my eyes rose to meet his. Green and blue clashed. A sneer marred his beautiful features. Yanking my head back he swiftly slammed it down on our table.

I felt my blood drip down my face. I very faintly heard the sound of a knock, but Theo obviously didn't. He went to knee me in the stomach but I instantly stopped him.

"You can hurt me. Don't ever go after my child again" a growl escaped my throat. Theo slammed his hand against my throat starting to strangle me.

My nails created bloody lines on his arm as I struggled for air. I kicked and scratched trying to loosen his grip. Gasping in random intervals as I fought for my life. The whole time he had a smile spread across his face.

"Theo? Oh my god Cynthia! Theo put her down!" looking to my left still struggling to breathe I saw Silas. His handsome face full of rage, his fist clenched.

Theo realised me with a laugh. I instantly choked down air as I fell to my knees. Silas was there the next moment holding me up, "A-Andrew" I stuttered. Silas picked him up and instantly grabbed me too.

Placing my in the passenger seat he put Andrew in back. I saw Theo looking from the bed room window. His furious blue eyes met my terrified green ones. He found out that I'm pregnant.