Trust Issues: Kota's P.O.V

I have finally found a co author for this story! She is also co writing North Baby with me! If you guys haven't checked that out do so now! Also check out her works! @dawn2548 is my co author!

Kotas pov

Nine...ten…

       All ten fingers and toes were accounted for as I held my sleeping child. Andrew looked so much like the both of us, the perfect mix. I spare a glance at Cynthia and the way things use to be hit me like freight train.The days where Cynthia and I would just laze around. She would lay on me and not get up until she was hungry or needed to go to the bathroom. Sometimes we would just cook together or simply read cuddled up together.

       Her eyes would sparkle as she got to a good part in the book, or those rosy pink lips would curve up into a smile as she reached a funny scene.The way we use to lay together and forget about the rest of the world. Back then we were so lost in eachother that only the need for sustenance and a bathroom brake could unwillingly pull us apart. Looking down at that now though I feel something I haven't felt in a long time.

       Distrust, for her and for my brothers. Her name is Cynthia Korba, is she married to my brother?  How many of them knew who and where she was? Was it just North and Silas or did Owen know as well? Taking a look at Sean's shocked face I took a tiny comfort knowing that at least some of them weren't keeping secrets from me.

     I could feel myself start to shake, the possible betrayal on all sides of me was suffocating. Numbers and counting can't fix it this time. I walk over to Sean the only one I think hasn't lied or betrayed me and I carefully place a sleeping Andrew on his lap.

    "Kota..” Sean started but ignored him as I walked into the kitchen to meet the rest of my team.

One Mississippi

Two Mississippi

     I don't even bother to look up. For the first time ever I'm afraid of my own team, my family.

Three Mississippi

     I can feel them looking at me and it doesn't help the anger and hurt I feel from growing. I don't last long and I set my gaze on North and Silas standing against the wall.

     "Somebody better start talking because the shit I'm coming up with on my own...no matter where i look at you at her someone fucked up!” they all flinched, I don't curse often, but seeing your ex fiance and a son you didn't know about who both share the same last name of your brother will drive any man to curse. North and Silas look at each other and start speaking rapidly in Greek. I can't keep up with how fast they’re talking and only manage to pick out words that heard a hundred times.

   I slam my hands on the counter. “Enough it was funny and useful as kid but this isn't a joke.  Right now I'm trying to figure out if my ex fiance married my brother. I'm trying to figure out how many people knew about my son and hid it from me. Silas..” I shook my head. I couldn't even get the words out.

       "It's not what you think adelfós.”

     "Then what is it! Explain it to me brother, because even if you didn't marry my fiance she has your last name, my son has your last name. You knew about him. You knew.”

      "I promise you I didn't know it was the same girl. She's married to Theo, and he kept her hidden. I didn’t know about Andrew being your kid till recently only 6 months or so when she started calling needing help. That's why I've been taking less dangerous missions and missing family meetings. She needed help and she didn't have anyone else.” Silas started to ramble.