Chapter 3: The blood and little girl

Edited 24 July 2016 (7/24/2017) 2491 Words

Y/N Pov

I just started to lay out my clothes on my bed when a knock at my door was heard. I tell them to come in and continue on my mountain of clothes.

"Y/N, we need to leave for class."

I look up at the person and find it's Kaname. He had a hand out stretched for me to take and I of course did. I quickly stand with the help of Kaname and head down the stair case with him. When we finally reached the doors, everyone started to file behind us. I of course stood next to Kaname.

When everyone is finally ready, we open the doors and start to head out. I hear the screams from behind the walls. I give a questioning look to Kaname who only smiles. When the gates open to let us pass, I see a giant group of girls and boy who look like they're dying to touch us. It was slightly creepy.

As we continued, Hanabusa ran around to flirt with all the humans, though it really wasn't that surprising. I wonder how many times the group had to drag him to class...

As I pass the groups, I hear whispers of 'Who's she?' which some people answered with my name. I really don't know how they found out my name, but I guess they would have found out sooner or later.

Once we made it out of the crowd, I noticed a certain blond was still missing. "Hey, where's Hanabusa?" I smirked to myself as I thought, 'Probably still flirting like the idiot he is.'

Ruka came up next to me. "He doesn't have his body guard with him so he probably hasn't noticed that we've left yet."

'Body guard? Who's that?' I think to myself. I open my mouth to ask Ruka who she was talking about, but Akatsuki shouted out to the blond to hurry up. Hanabusa quickly apologies to the girls and scurries over to us. He starts to whine about it, but we've already started to walk towards our class.

~Time Skip~

Class has started, but it wasn't really anything in particular. We all just did our own things. There wasn't really a teacher either.  I quietly sat in the windowsill with a book and a snack. I had gotten the book from Rima and the snacks from Takuma. 

Everything was pretty quite besides the muttering of other students.  I suddenly hear the door open and look up from my pages to find it was Akatsuki and Hanbusa. Eyeing the situation, I look over to Kaname. He was also looking at the duo and nodded for me to check on them.I stand with inhuman speed and gently place my snacks and book on my seat. I head in the direction of the two, trying to stay in the trees. 

I smell blood and I guess they did too because they make a mad dash towards the scent. I of course follow, still in the trees. I convinced myself not to go down unless the two got into some deep trouble. 

We find the source of the blood, it was from a group of three girls. They all wore day dorm uniforms, besides the one who wore a band around her arm signaling that she was indeed Yuki. My breathe catches in my throat when I see it's her. I really don't want her to get hurt, but I really don't want to confront her. I choose to stay in the trees since the boys haven't done anything yet. 

Once I finally settle in my tree, I hear Yuki yell at the girls to leave. They stay in their spots, staring at the two vampires who stand in front of them. Yuki suddenly turns and whips out her Artemis rod. Akatsuki catches it, his hand burning at the touch.  

"So scary, the head master trained you well." He licks his burn as he looks her straight in the eyes. I'm not gonna lie, it was kinda hot. His voice was also kinda sultry when he said that, but now is not the time to think of that! When I snap out of my drooling state, I notice I missed some of the conversation.