Chapter 5: Really Aido?

Edited 8 August 2017 (8/8/2017)

Y/N Pov

"DORM INSPECTION?!" Hanabusa yells. 

We were all down stairs in the commons room in our pajamas. Most people stood but I sat on the couch with Zane. The blackette was barely awake as she drank her blood tablets. She was so tired that she laid her head on my shoulder, curled in a ball as she did so. 
(Pick an outfit)

Or

"Be a little more quite Hanabusa

"Be a little more quite Hanabusa..." Zane whisperes as she glares him down. I laugh and pet her head.

(MY outfit)

(MY outfit)

"What a pain, there's no predicting what the headmaster is going to do next," Ruka complains. Then again, she complains about everything... 

I look up at her cheekily, "Well I don't have anything to hide, so I guess I'll be fine!" Takuma agrees, he has nothing to hide.

Zane had now moved to Akatsuki and was basically hugging his arm to stay right side up. Akatsuki bends down to whisper in her ear and Zane nods as they head towards Aido. They were kind of giving off a suspicious vibe, so I kept my eyes on them.

"Hanabusa," he whispers, "we need to talk." Aido gave a curious look, but follows. Of course I follow as well since those three tend to get in trouble. 

"Hanabusa, we won't tell anyone," Zane starts, "But they need to go..."

Adio looks confused, "What goes?" Zane and Akatsuki look behind them to find a large pile of trash that's supposedly a pile off honors. I can see it was stuff that either Kaname or I used my powers on. That was against the rules and honestly a little creepy. Especially since he just gave me his love note...

"If the Lord and Lady find these things..." Akatsuki starts again. 

Before I head in there, I feel a presence behind me. More accurately Kaname. He puts a hand on my shoulder as if to say to go in together. 

"If anything, these show my loyalty to my Lady and Lord and-" Adio's cut off when we appear in the door way. "Lady Y/N, Lord Kaname!" 

I put on a fake smile, but my words were very sharp, "Adio, we'd like to speak to you."  

Kaname was smiling too but his was clearly more malicious."Yes, about our dorm regulations. It seems you need to be reminded of them..." 

Adio slowly backs up, "It's not what it looks like!"

Kaname and I show dark looks upon our faces. The bulbs suddenly shatter and a shelf of collections goes flying across the room. Akatsuki looks surprised and a bit scared, but Adio is another story.

Adio picks up the shattered glass from the light bulbs and the broken wood from the shelf. "Ooo! I can add these to my collection!" He screams, kicking his feet like a child. He suddenly remembers that other people are in his room, and he looks up at me. My smile was still on my face, but now it was accompanied by a tick mark. This was not going to be fun for him at all... 

~*~

Sorry that was short, but I'll try to write more often. I had school and I'm on the volleyball team, so I have even less time to write then I usually do! Again, I'm sorry!