Chapter 4: St. Chocolates Day

Edited 24 July 2017 (7/24/2017) 3301 Words

A/N This chapter contains a lot of time skips

Y/N Pov

DAY TWO

I went to to class again, but this time the group was missing Akatsuki, Hanabusa and Zane. Since we had the long talk last night, I feel like I have a closer relationship with them. Yes, those two are reckless, but it's better to be close with everybody. Zane came in the afternoon to wake me up for class actually. We talked a bit before I had to leave. I get the feeling that she's happy she doesn't have to go to class for ten days.

DAY THREE

It's already Wednesday and I've befriended most of the people in my class. Ruka is now a close friend. I kinda have to get over her attitude problem though. Seiren hasn't really talked to me. The most she does in a conversation is stare at me and nod. It's slightly creepy.

DAY FOUR AND FIVE

I'm kinda boring myself to death in class. On Thursday I at least gained Senri and Rima as friends. Rima actually spoke more than ten words to me and Senri gave me pocky. According to Takuma both of those feats are amazing. On Friday, I noticed I had gained a group of fans. A small group of boys and a sprinkle of girls were screaming my name as I passed. Hanabusa congratulated me on getting my own gender in my 'fan club'. Apperntly he's never had any guys in his.

DAY SIX AND SEVEN

HALLELUJAH IT'S THE WEEKEND! I had some how managed to convince Zane, Ruka, and Rima to come shopping with me. We practically had to drag Zane away from the boys. Okay, we literally did. She was holding on to Akatsuki as Rima and Ruka dragged her by the feet out the door. When we finally made it to town, she had stopped pouting and threw herself into the clothing section. She was like a personal designer, throwing outfits at us to try on. We bought almost every one of them.

DAY EIGHT, NINE, TEN AND ELEVEN

This week had surprisingly passed quickly. Tomorrow is Friday and Zane, Akatsuki and Hanabusa get back to class. Maybe I'll actually have another girl to talk to. There aren't really a lot of girls.

~Present time~

The screams can be heard from the moon dorms. I sit in between Ruka and Rima. We make talk with Zane, Akatsuki and Hanabusa who sit on the couch opposite of us. Our little chatter is broken when Takuma comes down the stairs.

"Everyone seems so excited today!"

Akatsuki's face drops, "Yeah, even though St. Chocolates day isn't until Monday..."

I laugh a bit as I take a sip of my 'blood' "Oh don't be so negative Akatsuki, there's no harm in celebrating early." He glares at me but I only smirk in response.

"I wonder how many chocolates I'll get! Hey, let's make a wager on who gets the most!" Hanabusa exclaims to his two partners. Akatsuki only groans as he lays his head back.

Zane steps up to his little game though,"I bet I'll get more chocolates than you Hanabusa."

"What makes you say that? You're only child while I'm their Idol~"

Zane stands and faces him, "That's where you're right. I'm younger and smaller than all of you! This makes me twice as cute in everybody else's eyes. Oh, and let's not forget the guy factor."

I bump into the bet as well, "Yeah, but my fan base is kinda growing too. Maybe I'll get more chocolates." Zane turns and smiles at me while I raise an eyebrow.