Chapter 1: Oh So Helpful Markimoo

-Your POV-

  I sat straight up in my bed. What the hell? That was quite an... interesting dream. Surely it was just a dream. Antisepticeye can't come through my laptop! And Darkiplier surely wouldn't come to my house as well..
   As I got up out of bed, I felt a slight stinging sensation on my arm. I glanced at it in confusion, and saw a bandage on my arm.

   The same one Dark put on my arm in my dream.

    That's it. I'm done. I'm talking to Mark.

*****

    "MARK!" I screamed, banging on the door. What? I'm grumpy. Are you telling me you're not loud and short-tempered when grumpy? Yeah, whatever. And yes. I live about 5 minutes away from Markiplier. Your point is?
     Mark opened the door, not even wearing pants, rubbing his eyes groggily.
     "Mm hm?" He managed.
     "Mark, I understand that home is where the pants aren't, but put some pants on. We need to talk," I stated.
     "Is it important?" He asked, his words slurred by sleep deprivation.
     "Do you think I'd be at your house at like 8 in the morning if it wasn't important?"

*****

    "So, what was it you wanted to talk about?" Mark questioned before sipping a cup of coffee, now wearing pants.
    "Darkiplier and Antisepticeye."
    He nearly spit out his coffee.
     "Wh-What do you mean?" He stuttered.
     "Are they real?" I asked. I could tell he was mentally freaking out, sweat practically pouring off him.
     "Wh-What? N-No! O-Of course not!" I rolled my eyes.
     "You, Markimoo, are a terrible liar."
     He sighed. "How did you find out?"
     "Anti's been stalking me for a few months now, and last night Dark paid me a visit as well."
     "Well then... Since you seem perfectly calm about all this, I'll change the subject. Want to do a collab on our channels soon?"
      "Sure. Just not next week. I'm heading on a vacation to Ireland."
      "Really? So am I! Hey, maybe I could finally introduce you to Jack. You two would be great friends in my opinion."
      "All you ever talk about is how you think him and I would be good friends, Mark."
      "Well, it's true!"
      "Are you gonna tell me anything about Dark and Anti, or has the subject been dropped completely?"
      "I think I'll let Jack explain that to ya."
      "Well aren't you the oh so helpful Markimoo?

GUESS WHO'S BACK TO ACTUALLY UPDATING! WOO!