Chapter 2

*Luke’s POV*

          I looked among the crowd my heart was going crazy as I could smell her sweet raspberry scent rush through me. I already knew who she was, I just had to get that confirmation, and I needed to see those ocean blue eyes. This one girl had me hooked for years and she couldn’t tell; since she was 4 I’ve never stopped wanting her. When I made eye contact with her it was like my heart jolted and my body shook with lust. She wasn’t like the other girls in my pack she was different and I already loved her. She was fighting it I could tell but we were meant to be together so she couldn’t hold out for long my wolf growled, I was becoming excited as she shifted making the whole crowd gasp except my mother and father. They knew it from the moment we met each other. She was making a run for it and I had to get her, I needed to be near her. I chased after her with all I had, my heart pumping loudly. I burst through into the clearing growling ferociously. How dare she run from me she needs to know where she stands in this relationship? My wolf walked towards her as her sexy ass frame walked backwards and into a tree. I shifted immediately trapping her in between me and the tree; I wanted to claim her right there as I just stared at her beautiful face.

“Don’t you ever run from me again!” I growled harshly as the tingles ran thorough me with my hands on her waist I felt her shiver and I immediately got hard, damn she’s not making this easy.

            I was shocked when she pulled me down into the most mind-blowing kiss ever… I shook my head in a daze from that one moment we had together. It was like within a second she disappeared I realized she ran away from me again but after that kiss I knew she was coming back. I smiled and shifted again going towards the party and a group of people separated as I walked in wolf form to my room. I pulled on some sweatpants and a t-shirt and walked out of my room everyone was cheering and clapping except the girls who were full of hate. My mom hugged me and my dad smiled at me.

“Congratulations son!” my dad said and I smiled.

            I spotted her parents and I motioned for them to come up here and they made there way up the stairs and next to us. Our mothers hugged and our fathers smiled everyone else was enjoying the party.

“Speaking of my daughter, where is she?” Selene’s mom, Layla, asked.

“I think she went back home, she kissed me and left,” I said honestly as I sat on my father’s chair.

“You two kissed,” my mom gushed and I nodded with a huge grin.

            I didn’t need to tell them what happened after because I knew she’d be back, I mean who could stay away from me? I smiled to myself I am the luckiest man in the world.

            My friends came and congratulated me, I ditched the party with my best friend Chase and we drove to another pack’s party that was going on tonight, it was supposed to be epic and I was celebrating. When we got there the party was at an all time high I envied this guy’s birthday party, it was so much better then mine.

“Dude this party looks awesome,” Chase smiled as he got out the car with me.

“I know man,” I said and we walked inside.

           'Starships' by Nicki Minaj was blasting through the speakers and I walked right up to the bar drinking as much as I could. I saw Chase dancing with some girl and I laughed of course he would ditch me for some hot girl I rolled my eyes.

“Hey,” I looked to my right to see a beautiful redhead smiling at me.

“Hello to you,” I smirked, couldn’t hurt to have one more night of freedom I smiled.