Chapter 4

*(y/n)'s pov*

I was on my bedroom floor adjusting the phots in my scrapbook. I was looking at one in particular. It was a photo of Tadashi, it was the first day of going to SFIT. Tadashi and I were so excited when we got accepted into SFIT. We danced to our favorite collection of songs for hours until we got so tired and literally collapsed on the couch in my living room. We had wide smiles on our faces and breathed heavily. Then we ordered pizza and some chicken wings. I had my favorite soda with the food, Tadashi had water which I called him lame because of it. We laughed and talked for a few more hours, and then finally fell asleep. I laugh softly to myself at the memory. My phone beeps and I see I have a text from Tadashi.'Hey (n/n), meet me at the Lucky Cat Café whenever you can. I need to talk to you about something.' I read it over a few times."Sounds important." I muttered to myself and send my reply.'Sure! I'll be there soon!'' I grab a clean pair of clothes and a towel.'Alright, see you when you get here! ' Tadashi replied. I then hurry into the shower. After my shower I get dressed, grab my phone, my keys, and my jacket. I get onto my motorbike and drive off to the Lucky Cat Café.

*Tadashi's pov*

"But what if she rejects me? What if she only likes me as a friend? What if...?" Hiro stops me."Relax bro. You're making yourself more nervous. Just calm down and take a few breaths." He told me calmly. I nod and take a few deep breaths."Better?" Hiro asked me."A little. I'm just so nervous Hiro. You know I've never done this before." I state and Hiro nods."I know. But you've liked (y/n) for like forever. You've been friends since diapers man. I bet she likes you back." "What if you're wrong?" Hiro thinks."Then I'll do your chores for two weeks." "What if you're right?" "You buy me a pack of gummy bears." Hiro smiled and his gap was visible. I chuckle and ruffle I hair making him squirm and slap my hand."You knucklehead." "Yeah now go down there and see (y/n)." I nod and walk downstairs.

*(y/n)'s pov*

I walk into the café and see Tadashi walking down the steps."Hey Dashi." I smile and walk over, we both hug for a few minutes. Tadashi leads me to a table and we sit down."Hey (n/n)." "So what did you need to talk to me about?" I ask, genuinely oncerned and curious."Well..." Tadashi rubs the back of his neck and his cheeks are a light red."Whatever it is, you can tell me anything." I reassure him. Tadashi takes a deep breath."Willyougoonadatewithme?" He spoke very fast I barely caught on to what he said."What? I'm sorry but speak a little slower." Tadashi lets out a breath."Will you go on a date with me?" He asked and I blushed brightly."I've liked you a lot since we were kids (y/n)." I blushed more."I've liked you a lot too. Of course I'll go on a date with you." I admit and Tadashi smiled wide."Really? I-I mean...really? Are you serious?" He was excited and I giggle nodding."Oh man! This is...this means so much to me. You won't regret it (n/n), I promise you that." "And I will hold you to that promise." I smile. Tadashi moves into the seat next to me and hugs me tight but not too tight to hurt me. I hug him back and rest my cheek on his shoulder."I promise I won't break it." He spoke softly and we continue to hug for a bit longer. After a bit I hear someone clear their throat. We pull away from the hug and I see Hiro."Congrats to the both of you. I must say, I never thought Tadashi would be able to ask a girl out. But he did now and I'm surprised but also proud." Hiro smiled and I giggled."Hiro!" "What? Did I ruin the moment?" Hiro asked innocently."Yes Hiro. You did." Tadashi states. Hiro just shrugged innocently and I laughed harder, Tadashi just chuckled.