::East Coast High::

❦ – - – Kourtney's P.O.V – - – ❦

I was in a deep sleep, until my alarm beeped 6am in the morning and it meant I had to get up for school. Urrgghh, just what I wanted. It was the first day of 10th Grade, another day of school, but why wasn't I happy? I was the most popular and the prettiest girl at school, everyone wanted to be me but me. I walked into the bathroom and took a hot shower, dressed up for the first day and walked out my room door and headed out to school. Once I reached my school door I sighed to myself "East Coast High" here we go again I thought. I was on my way to class and this stupid little kid bumped into me he had a tan dark skin color and he had a rather unique back mohawk with a brown-blond color tip at the top. He looked familiar though but I don't know where from.

Kourtney: "Yo watch where you're going Gitt"

?? : "Im Sorry I didn't mean-"

Kourtney: "Why am I even talking to you freak."

?? : "You are so full of yourself aren't you?"

Kourtney: "What do you mean do you even know me?"

?? : "Obviously not. You don't know who I am do you"

Kourtney: "Urm , butt out my way loser"

With that I pushed passed him and made my way to the back of the class and sat down, I sat here in silence, great in solitude just what I wanted, to be alone. I sat at the back of my class and just then Mrs.Dove decided to announce that we had a new science project to work on and we had to work in pairs, "Great" I thought to myself now my partner would get up all in my business. "Dori and Spencer" , "Candiace and James", "Kourtney and Craig"

Craig? Who the heck is Craig? I sat down in my chair not making an effort to find out who my partner was. The boy made his way over to me and surprise surprise it was the kid I bumped into in the hallway. I really don't have his time .

❦ - - - Prodigy's P.O.V - - - ❦

It's the first time i've been through these school halls, infact the first time since 6th grade . Anyway I'm back now, but this time I was a somewhat unknown loser. from being the most popular kid in 6th Grade, down to the bottom of the list by 10th Grade. I guess I'll be known as the new kid since it's my first time back here in 4 years. I was on my way to class when I bumped into some chick on the way. She was nothing but rude. But then I remember that face, those beautiful eye's, long dark hair, flawless brown skin-tone and gorgeous pink plump lips. She was more beautiful than ever. But more bitchy than ever. She couldn't even remember my name. That made my heart sink deep into my chest, what sort of world was I living in? She always wore a bit of make-up but not this much and she was now caked in the thing, is this the girl I once knew? I was partnered with her in Science, ''now this would be fun'' I thought to myself and walked over to her since she didn't make an attempt to walk into me.

Craig: "Guess I'm with you then"

Kourtney: "I guess so. But I have no time for your bullshit. So don't talk to me and everything will be ok? We just have a project together. Here's my number and don't call me apart from anything to do with the project. I want anything to do with people like you"

Then the bell rang and she walked out.

Charming.

❦- - - Kourtney's P.O.V - - - ❦

Ok, I might have been a little harsh on the poor kid, but he has to know his boundaries. I'm popular he's not we simply can not be. I was walking home and I suddenly went into deep thought, Craig. His beautiful mohawk and his lovely lips that seemed rather kissable. Kourt snap out of this. I walk on home and unlocked the door hoping not to wake up the boss. But I did.

?? : "Kourt, your 5 minutes late from school where have you been?''

Kourtney : "Sorry, I just got a little caught up from work, i'll get to practice straight away''

With that I made an attempt to run up the stairs hoping they to get off the hook. But I didn't..The boss grabbed my shirt and pulled me back into the lounge. ''EVERYBODY OUT!'' he yelled and with that everyone was gone. Within a flash, and im alone with the boss

Kourney: "Jermaine im so sorry, please don't anything but punishment''

Jermane: "honey there is nothing your gonna make through the easy life''

Then he flung me against the wall and hit my face leaving a mark

"Don't you ever show up late to practice again young missy" He smirked at me as I tried to lift myself off from the floor but he just roughly pulls down my skinny jeans and enters me everything after that becomes a blurr

What do you think of my beginning ? I have two writing styles for my two different stories - Mimi ❦