::Busted::

♥ – - – Recap – - -♥ 
♥ – – – Mary’s P.O.V – – – ♥

St. Andrews Social Home Huhh? This is going to be a very interesting day.
♥ – - – End Of Recap – - -♥ 
♥ – - – Prodigy’s P.O.V – - – ♥

I came out the room and regrettably handed my phone back to the community home ownwer. The lady snatched it out of my grip, and I hid behind the door so that she couldn’t see me. She then typed in the code to put my phone in the safe 009821. Bingo. I smiled to myself and went upstairs to my room to lay on my bed.

I started to think about Kourtney, and how she was doing with two months in that Jail cell. I also thought about Zac and Zoe, how big they would be and how Jermaine would have treated them these past two weeks. URRGGHHH . I HAVE. to get out of this place.

Two hours later there was this banging on the windows. 10 minutes later it didn’t stop and I started to get annoyed so I went along to check it out. To my surprise I saw mary, she was throwing a rock at the window.

Craig : “What in the world, Mary?”

Mary: “Hush, I’m here to bust you out”

Craig: “Really you? with what? These windows are barrier-ed I can’t fit through them the bars are too strong”

She then brought out this device from her pocket. It looked like a pen, but then I recognized it, it was one of the weapons Jermaine’s men made. ‘Laser Pen’ we didn’t know if it worked, it’s never even been tested.

Craig: “Where’s you find that?”

Mary: “It fell out of Kourtney’s pocket in the allyway”

Craig: “USE IT!”

Mary: “…….”

Craig: “Just chuck it up here, i’ll catch it”

She threw it up and it went straight in, through the small gaps inbetween the bars. Nice aim, i’ve gotta admit. I saw three buttons, I just pushed the big red one and then there was a ray of red light, the next thing I know the bars started to break and melt down.Hmm It does work.

I climbed out the window and swung on the nearst branch, and climbed down the tree.

Craig: “My things”

Mary: “Where are they?”

I pointed by the entrance area where the owner was staying. Before I could turn around Mary had left, but where had she gone to? I then saw the owner get off her seat and get the door. It was Mary buying time..

I went back inside through the back door, I saw the safe and typed in the code. It opened . I took all my things, weapons and the key to my house arest chip round my foot and put it round the dog.

I ran back outside as fast as a could and then I saw mary slam the door shut in her face and within seconds we hit the road.

Craig : “Thank you”

Mary: “Anytime”

Leslie: “Hey, how are you son?”

Craig: “ok, why did you bring my mom?”

Mary: “She wanted to see her son now hush”

Craig: “Where are we going?”

Mary: “you’ll see”

4 hours later we came across this tall grey buliding, with high wall and barbed wire. Mary slid over this bump wich sent us flying high in the air over the wall. We had a rough landing spining in circles, upside down.

Mary: “We going to go get my daughter”

Craig: “you don’t have to tell me twice”

I slid my gun into my back pocket and my pocket knife closed* and safe down my sock. I jumpeout the car but Mary wasn’t moving

Leslie: “what’s wrong?”

Mary: “we landed on my right arm, and I can’t move it”

Craig: “Mom stay with Mary, I’m gonna go in and find Kout”

I walked closer towards the enrance which was surrounded by cops. I couldn’t doo this there were too many of them. I dialled 911 "hello, yes..emergency on Hamilton Street. Within a flash they were all gone. I snuk inside the building and hid behind the wall. What the heck? More cops? I took a gulp and tried to sneak behind the wall

??: “What’s that figure on the CCTV camera?”

??#2: It’s an intrudor.. Get him!!

So like I said, I feel better now which is good:) , Who’s excited for christmas with my girl, they’ve just finished shooting the video #Spread the peace -Mimi