::Flashback::

♥ – - – FLASHBACK — – -♥

It was Kindergarten all the kids were in class playing games in the corner and I was the new kid then, my mum had just left and I didn’t want her to.

Kourtney: "Mommy Don’t Leave Me"

KM : "Baby It’ll be fine I’ll come get you as soon as it’s over"

She left and I cried my eye’s out, I didn’t want her to leave she was the only person I was comfortable around, I walked in the corner and nobody wanted to play with me since I was the ‘cry baby’ I cried even more and this little boy walks up to me "Wanna play with me?" he said "You look kinda lonely" and he reached his arm out and I stood up

Kourtney :  "Okay , My names Kourtney, what do you wanna play?"

Craig : "I’m Craig, I don’t know what ever you want to play how about tag?"

He chased me out about the classroom and we played Tag together I ran outside and tripped up and grazed my knee..

Kourtney : "ouuchhhh"

Craig : "You got a boobo, let me help"

he brought out a plaster and helped me fix up my bruise.

Kourtney : "Hey , wanna be bestfriends?"

Craig : "Yeah"

And from then on we did everything together. We were the double trouble. No one could ever separate us, we made our way through elemantary school together. It was 6th Grade when he told me, we were at our special place in the park by the pond our secret hideout.

Craig :  "Kourtney , I need to tell you something"

Kourtney : "Anything Craig"

Craig : "Well Kourt, you’re my bestfriend and all but I also am starting to have strong feelings towards you and I – I think im in love with you"

I was hoping he would say that I loved him too, he was the only on I layed eye’s on ,

Kourtney : "Craig, I-I wasn’t expecting this ,I love you too."

Craig’sMom : "CRAAIG ! get in the car, I hope you’ve told Kourt’’

Kourtney : "Heyy Mrs . C"

Craig : "Kourtney, I love you but I’m leaving?"

Kourtney : "Leaving what do you mean?"

Craig : "I’m moving away"

Kourtney : "But what you can’t, you just told me you loved me, you can't leave, you just can't"

Craig : "I love you, promise me you will never forget me, and we will always be bestfriends no matter what happens during the leave, and I promise you that I will do the same nor lay eye’s on any other girl but you"

Kourtney: "I promise"

Craig :  "Here take this"

Kourtney : "Your teddy bear chain?"

Craig : "Yeah, I want you to have it and remember I love you"

Craig’s Mom : "CRAIG LETS GO"

And he ran off into the car and drove off, and I never saw him again, weeks later my mom and dad died in a car crash, and I met Kylie who really is a mean bitch. I have to live up to her stantards if I want to stay popular, ‘sigh’ and Jermaine makes it easy since he hits me so much I need to use so much make-up..

♥ – - – End Of Flashback- – - ♥

How could I be so empty headed not to remember him he had every right to be angry at me , I just want my bestfriend back.