chapter 2

So here's chapter 2!!! This ones kinda rushed because I wasn't sure how to introduce kacchan and because my best friend got me addicted to trolling on movie star planet again *sigh* I have no life 😂😂 well anyway let's get on with the chapter! The katsudeku starts now ; )

*Izukus P.O.V*

I kept on running.

Trying to out run my heartbreak I guess.

I ran to the boys bathroom and as I reached for the handle the door swung open.

"Get the hell outta my way nerd!" I froze, hearing kacchans voice just reminded me of all the feelings I had for him that I thought I got rid of. I couldn't take it, I felt my throat tighten and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

I need to get away from him.

"Oi deku I said get outta my way!"

I clutched my chest
I had to get away from him.

I pushed kacchan out of my way, which was surprisingly easy since he didn't expect it, and I ran into a stall as fast as I could and locked it. I slid to the floor of the stall and hung my head in between my legs. Silent tears falling as I tried to calm myself so I could breathe.

Once I finally stopped my ragged breathing I heard a knock on the stall.

"Oi Deku you better not be thinking that I'm going to let you get away with the shit you just pulled got it!?" Hearing kacchans voice made me jump

I can't believe I pushed him and he hasn't killed me yet!

The next words kacchan said made my heart stop.

"So...what happened?" He said, so quietly I almost missed it. Did kaccham really just ask me that? No way right??

"W-what?" I asked as I hiccuped

"You heard me shit head! I honestly don't give a fuck so if you don't wanna tell me that A oh Fucking Kay with M-" I cut him off.

"Shouto cheated on me." I said bluntly

I don't know why I decided to say anything but I just couldn't stop the emotions I had from coming out of my mouth

"He's had feelings for momo for a while now" I laughed "I can't believe I didn't notice,I mean even momo noticed but she played dumb for me." I sighed "when I walked in on him confessing to her I felt so hurt,I mean if he loved her why'd he stay with me?"

I took a break to catch my breath because tears were starting to flow again "then is hit me....he pitied me....he felt sorry for me so he continued to make me believe he loved me,and I guess in a way it's my fault that he felt like he had to lie because I pushed my feelings for him so much that he felt obligated to continue too pity me." I let out a bitter chuckle "just like how you pitied me kacchan and let me follow you around as kids"

I smiled to myself "I guess I really am a useless Deku....I should probably go die...right?"

There was nothing but silence and for a second I thought kacchan got tired of my sob story and left but then I heard kacchans voice.

"Open the door" I was scared for a second but than I realized I didn't care what happened to me anymore so I stood up and slowly unlocked the door, I kept my head down and waited for kacchan to start screaming because I wasted his time.
But I got the complete opposite.
I suddenly felt kacchans arms wrap around me and pulled me close to Him

"K-kacchan??" He stayed quiet but continued to hold me than I heard him whisper "I thought you never Gave up.....izuku" when I heard those words,tears that I'd been trying to hold back came flowing out again,I clutched onto kacchans blazer and cried my eyes out whispering to myself "I really believed he truly loved me...."

When I finally calmed down I pulled away from kacchan and managed a weak smile "thank you kacchan, I'm really sorry I bothered you with my problems" I than saw kacchans abnormaly calm face turn back to his regular glare. "Whatever, your damn right you bothered me nerd! I hope your prepared to pay to get my uniform cleaned!"

I smiled "sure kacchan" I suddenly felt tired.
Really
Really
Tired....
I heard kacchan say "Oi Deku whats a matter?"
Then everything turned black.

Ughh I'm sorry if this was really shitty I'll make the next chapter really good okay?(*>.<*) And um do you think I should tell this situation through katsukis POV or should we just stick with izuku? idk but anyway thanks for reading!!! (*^﹏^*)