Chapter 7

AN:// Don't ask questions just enjoy.

Izuku P.O.V

C'mon Izuku get in the fucking shower.

C'mon move, please.
Just move Izuku! You're already being a burden to Kacchan don't make it worse for him!
I lifted my drunken leg into the shower breathing slowly through my nose attempting to ignore the queasy unrest going on in my stomach, and let the cold water sober me up before turning the hot water up.

A knock on the door tore me away from my thoughts.

"hey, Deku I have some clothes for you," Kacchan called through the door as he slowly opened it.

"T-thanks Kacchan." I stuttered out blushing red realizing that I was naked in the same room as Kacchan with nothing more than a thin shower curtain with depictions of tropical fish for coverage.

Kacchan was silent for a minute before finally speaking "imma just leave these on the sink, don't waste all the damn hot water nerd." he commented before walking out and closing the door behind him.

I finished up my shower rather quickly trying desperately to make my mind think of anything other than the embarrassment I just finished displaying ever since the whole incident took place.

It's fine Izuku everyone has meltdowns right?? I mean granted you went wayyyy too far I mean damn I'm so dramatic! Oh God, my head is killing me...

I slipped on kacchans hoodie over the gym shorts he lent me relishing in the smell of mint and axe spray before shaking my head and heading back out of the bathroom

I walked in to Kacchans empty room and took a seat on his bed before grabbing a pillow and screaming obnoxiously into the poor thing. I kept my head pushed into the pillow as long as my lungs could stand before raising my head up for a large gulp of air only to see kacchan standing in his doorway with a mug.

"did that help any?" Kacchan smirked as he handed me the mug.

"its tea for your stomach my mom gives me this shit whenever I have a hangover of course the old bat just thinks it's the stomach flu but the shitty stuff works." Katsuki explains.

Tears pooled my eyes as I placed the mug on the nightstand and slapped my hands together in a prayer pose. "Im sincerely sorry about all the problems I've caused you today kacchan I promise I won't be drinking any longer as I've realized that it was a dumb rash decision!"

I kept my head down and waited for Kacchan to respond I opened my eyes looking up only to see kacchan holding back a laugh before turning his face and let out the most beautiful sounding laughter I had ever heard, my face immediately flushed red.

"I-im serious kacchan I know I've been a burden this whole weekend." Katsuki stopped laughing and just walked up to me and ruffled my hair.

"I told you not to worry about it dumbass if I really minded it that much I wouldn't have done any of the shit I did for you. I really don't mind so don't apologize again got it deku?" kacchan calmly stated.

"O-ok" I picked up the steaming tea in front of me before taking a sip only to immediately scorch the inside of my mouth and letting out a curse.

"I thought you were smart enough to tell it was hot but I guess I was fucking mistaken you good dumbass??" Kacchan asked with concern.

"Sorry, sorry I always forget that it actually hurts to burn yourself." I sputtered out.

" yeah well no shit." kacchan stated letting the room return back to silence.

"thank you again by the way..." I commented before taking another cautious sip of the tea.

"Dont mention it like seriously not ever again." Kacchan said while passing me a seriously intense stare.

"O-of course n-not! I mean my m-moms the only one who needs to know and I can just tell uraraka and Iida that-"

"I'm kidding dumbass I don't care who you tell but in exchange..." Kacchan gave me a look that I haven't seen since we were kids it's hard to explain but for the first time in years I felt like I could trust him again.

"I want you to to get over that half and half bastard." kacchan said breaking eye contact.

"W-what?" why does he care if I get over him?? I'll stay sad forever if I feel like it.

" You heard me dumbass. Get over him. Take as long as you need but I want you to get completely over him." Kacchan took out his phone in an attempt to look nonchalant.

We sat in silence for a minute before I responded "I mean I'm sure I'll get over him Kacchan I mean it sucks....like really bad." I felt tears well up again before I took another sip of tea to wash them away "but I'm definitely sure I'll move on."

Kacchan side eyed me before putting his phone up and positioning himself so that his crimson eyes aligned with mine.

"Good because when you do get over him. I want you to give me a chance."

What?

Did I hear that right?

I think I'm still drunk.

Yup.

I must be.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the feeling of kacchan rustling my hair

"Don't think about it too much right now nerd take as long as you need. Imma sleep downstairs so ill see ya in the morning, night Deku." kacchan said before heading out.

"N-night!" I called out before kacchan shut the door.

What a day.

Did kacchan just like confess to me or something??

You know what I'm not thinking about this right now.

I got up chugged the rest of my now room temperature tea and shut the light before wrapping myself in kacchans blankets allowing the smell of mint to drift me off to sleep.