Aggression

©Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 20

This was unbelievable, indescribable, degrading, the most despicable, torture of all time.

The alpha announced his mate as that weak human bitch Rena. How dare he even have showed up to the pack meeting with her at all.

Her very smell, voice, and face was enough for me to puke lava. Its like that song Puke by Eminem I was so sick of her.

I stormed in my room tossing books off my dresser. My perfume and jewelry soon followed my torrent of rage.

"Oh my God i cant believe he really made her his mate" Sasha said coming in and sitting on my bed.

"She's just so ordinary what does he see in her" Sasha asked as Irena sat on my bed with her. Irena shrugged.

"This is wrong" Sasha said frowning looking at the ground. "Pathetic" Irena added pulling out her cellphone.

I looked up at myself in the mirror. What the hell does he see in her that i don't have?

I'm pretty, smart, strong and not to mention that I'm his species. Why am i not Luna? My hands clenched into fist on top of my dresser. How did she some weak human not only take away my best friend but my position in my pack.

Everyone freaking loved her like crazy. Even the pack accepted her with open arms.

They cant ignore what she is. What type of weak pathetic leader would she be? She'll lead to this packs down fall.

I must do something. Anything to stop this so i.....I mean the pack doesn't have to live such a terrible life.

Its not like the bitch will live as long as us. Still thats a long term plan i need a short term plan. Something for now.

My phone vibrated in my pocket making my anger rise. "What" i barked answering the call before looking at the caller I.D.

"Whoa babe chill its only me" Roy deep voice rumbled from the other end of the phone making my skin hot and my heart beat flutter.

"Oh sorry babe I'm just not having a good day" I said trying to take deep breaths to cool my anger. Didn't work. He chuckle which actual made me smile "its cool you trynna come out tonight me and the guys going to the park to play ball."

I leaned back on my dresser staring over at Sasha and Irena knowing they could hear every part of this conversation. "I don't know I'm not really in a all to go to the park mood" I said staring down at my nails.

"Oh come on you know you want to see my sexy ass strut my stuff" he said and I smiled more. "Maybe" I said and he sighed.

"What's up anyways what got you all upset at the world" he said and my smile dropped to a sneer. "Its that pathetic bitch Rena she's ruining my life" I said throwing my hand up and turning back towards the mirror.

I could feel the exact moment when Roy attitude changed. "What the fuck she do now" he said angrily and I couldn't help but smile.

"She came over my house today and disrespected me in front of everyone" I said not really lying it was as true as it was going to get.

I could feel his blood boil over the phone which made mines even hotter. "No one going to disrespect my girl ill fucking kill the little bitch" he said making my heart beat even faster.

I love it when Roy gets violent he's such a bad ass. If Roy was a werewolf he be the sexiest the most dangerous the....

A huge smile stretched across my face as an idea lite up in my mind.

"Alicya you there" i heard Roy ask over the phone. "I'm here baby and in fact i will come to the park with you" i said smiling at how brilliant i was.

"Oh yeah i knew it you did want to see me with my shirt off" i rolled my eyes but my smile never faltered.

"What made you change your mind because we can deal with that bitch rena now if you want" he said making me shiver from my neck to my toes.

"Well i have a plan for that but i also want to see you" i said smiling at myself in the mirror.

He chuckled "alright then we ll meet at the park at 8" he said and i heard some shuffling on the other end.

"Sure that's perfect" i answered looking at the clock. It was 7:11 i had enough time to get ready. "Ok then see you in a few" he said then hung up.

I set my phone down.