Chapter one

Dan's POV

Dan couldn't believe that after tweeting at and skyping Phil he was finally one his way to meet him. He had no idea what they were going to do but he couldn't wait to meet Phil.

Phil's POV

Today was the day Phil would meet the boy that had been kind of obsessive since day one. That was ok with Phil though because at least he had someone to talk to.

(SIDE NOTE SORRY FOR NOT PUTTING THIS BEFORE BUT THIS WONT BE THE SAME AS IT IS IN REALITY)

Dan's POV

Truthfully Dan found Phil quite cute but he would never have the courage to actually say anything to Phil about that. He couldn't wait any longer, he had so anxious to meet Phil.

*after they meet*

Phil's POV

"So I was wondering if you would want to film a q&a video for our first video together," Phil couldn't believe he had the nerve to ask.
No ones POV

So as the boys drew on their cat whiskers which they had thought of quickly they started their video.

Phil's POV

Dan said that the video was the most fun he'd ever had and he couldn't help but to stare into the brown haired boys eyes. He stared at him so much he couldn't hold back his temptation anymore he tackled Dan the the ground and hugged so tight he didn't know if Dan could even breathe and then kissed him.

Dan's POV

He had actually kissed me I had been waiting for his moment since I first watched his videos but their fans couldn't know. So they got up and did their hand hearts to finish off the video. They used their editing tips (I had to) to cut out the kiss and their fans would never know.

So that's the end of this chapter sorry it was the shortest chapter ever I promise they'll be longer!