Chapter 3

So because I can't I to a friends house I guess I have time to write more chapters for this even though no one is even reading it.

*some years later* I know great time skip

Dan's POV

Today was the day he and Phil filmed the sims 4 wedding video. They both couldn't wait any longer and as requested they wore their tuxes. The phandom  had started to catch on about their relationship but he and Phil decided to keep it a secret for a little while longer. Phil turned on the camera and the game. They both took a deep breath and then started to film.
"Hey, shippers!" Phil shouted cheerfully. Dan nudged Phil under the table. "Of Dil and Tabitha of course," haha that was a close one. Truthfully Dan had always loved the way Phil came up with a new name in every gaming video. Throughout the video he couldn't help but to be a little bit of a heart eyes Howell I mean how could he resist, Phil looked so good in his tux.

Phil's POV

The wedding video only made Phil think about Dan more. He couldn't tell Dan had his lovey eyes and he just wanted to kiss him. He was resisting the urge of becoming love eyes Lester but that would be so obvious that he just kept his eyes on the game. He hopes that Dan didn't think he was ignoring him. Phil's mind started to wander a bit too much as he began thinking about what would happen if he and Dan really did get married. I mean they were already in their tuxes.

AND CLIFFHANGER!!!! Next chapter coming today so not much a cliffhanger