Chapter 4

Dan's POV

Dan eyes started to stray from Phil's eyes and curiously avert to his pocket there was a bulge (don't take that the wrong way that's the next story😂) it was probably just a good wrapper or something.

Phil's POV

Phil figured it was time he'd been carrying this around for about a month and he needed to just do it. Phil got out of his chair with Dan staring at him as if to say where are u going and he got on one knee. Fumbling through his pocket he managed to find the ring. Dan today is Dil and Tabitha's wedding day and in the honor of this romantic milestone I have somethings to ask you. Daniel James Howell, will you marry me?

Dan's POV

Did Phil just.... did Phil just propose to him? He half expected Phil to jump up and say it was all a prank but it was real. Waiting forever to answer was probably hard on Phil as he could see his eyes start to water a little.
"Um... Dan?" Phil stammered nervously.
"Yes! One hundred times yes Phil!" He couldn't contain his excitement he knew he should have a little but he just couldn't, he was overjoyed.

Phil's POV

Jeez Dan scared me so much he wasn't answering so I figured he was trying to find a way to let me down. And while Dan was still standing Phil stood up probably looking like a mountain to the camera and stared a Dan. Just like in the first pinof Phil tackled Dan to the floor and hugged him so tightly he didn't know if Dan could breathe and then he kissed him except this time there would be no editing out this part they were going to leave it in and everyone would know.

Too short? How are you liking this so far no ones really been reading these so yay