SEASON 2 (COMING SOON)

1.What Happens Next?

After finding out who he got knocked up,Farkle doesn't know how to run away from his responsability.Josh wants to get back with Maya,as she seems to have interest in someone else.Zay tells Riley about the bet,as she begins serious relationship with Lucas.

2.Sex,Lies and Goodbye

Lucas and Riley seem to have happy relationship,while she can't get over her attraction towards Farkle which puts them in serious situation.Josh decides to leave the town,as Maya wants to fight for her new found feelings.Zay suspects Smackle is lying to Farkle.

3.Months Later

Lucas gets furious when he finds out Riley got closer to Farkle as his support friend,while he clearly wants something more.Maya decides to date Zay in order to make Farkle jealous,while Smackle doesn't know how to get away with her problem.

4.Riley Knows

Riley warns Smackle that she knows what's she hiding from Farkle,while Farkle gets into fight with Zay over Maya.Maya confesses to Riley that she's madly in love with Farkle,as Lucas finds out Farkle made a bet about Riley.

5.Liar,Liar

Riley finds out Smackle was lying and makes Farkle opens his eyes,while Smackle blackmails Lucas into keeping Riley so far away from Farkle.Zay finds out Maya was just using him,as she becomes even more opssesed with Farkle.

6.Don't Mess with Smackle

Farkle dumps Smackle after he finds out she was lying,while Riley supports him.Maya decides to make a move on Farkle,while Lucas bonds with Charlie,as they share mutual hate for Farkle.

7.Ski Lodge Part 1

Farkle,Maya,Riley,Lucas,Zay and Charlie take a trip to Ski Lodge,where things get even more heavy.Farkle and Riley keep getting closer,as Maya can't hide her jealousy.Charlie tries to make Farkle look bad in front of everyone as he keeps bringing up his past friendship with him,while Lucas wants to have sex with Riley.

8.Ski Lodge Part 2

Riley begins feeling guilty after she has sex with Farkle while still being Lucas's girlfriend.Maya offers her help to Lucas,to not destroy his relationship with Riley,while she tries to seduce Farkle.Charlie blackmails Farkle into becoming his friend again as he has something really powerful in his hands-the video.

9.Ski Lodge Part 3

Riley is torn between Lucas and Farkle,as the attraction between her and Farkle becomes more and more visible,as they are left alone at the Ski Lodge.Lucas finds out what happened between Riley and Farkle,as Maya tries to calm him down.

10.DNA

After breaking up with Lucas,Riley asks Farkle for a chance and try to have relationship.Charlie tries to make Maya believe Farkle's making a bet about Riley again,as she's mad of jealousy.Zay talks to Farkle about his feelings,while one DNA changes everything.