SEASON 3 (COMING SOON)

SEASON 3

1.Brother Brother

After realizing what DNA means,Riley tries to convice Farkle she loves him as brother.Jeniffer wants to find out more about Farkle's relationship with Riley,as Stuart asks her to move in with them.Charlie gets closer to Maya,while she tries to get over Farkle with drinks.

2.Fatal Attraction

As they are living together now,Riley can't stop feeling attracted to Farkle,as he tries to stay away from her.Jeniffer thinks something's going on between Riley and Farkle,as Lucas tries to get closer to Riley once more.Maya suffers consequence of her drunk night and feels regret.

3.Seduction

Riley becomes even more attracted to Farkle as she begins seducing him,while he can't resist her.Charlie tries to make Farkle suffer as he gives him the lastest video he filmed,which makes him push Maya away forever.Lucas talks to Jeniffer about Riley and Farkle situation.

4.Playing With Fire

Farkle and Riley are getting in danger as they continue having sexual relationship,while she's still living in his house.Charlie tries to pressure Maya into having sex with him,as she keeps getting depressed over Farkle.Jeniffer thinks Farkle and Riley are still having a relationship,which makes her be with them every second.

5.Desire

After rejecting her,Riley still keeps trying to be with Farkle,which makes things even harder for him.Farkle defends Maya from Charlie,as he almost kills him.Stuart wants to meet Farkle's girlfriend,as he always talks about her.

6.Fantasies

Riley still keeps having fantasies involving Farkle,which makes her keep running after him.Farkle and Maya start fake dating as he wants his parents to stop getting involved in his life.Lucas asks Riley for another chance,as Farkle becomes jealous.

7.Passion

Riley and Farkle keep having their secret passion moments,as his parents leave the town.Maya wants to break her fake dating with Farkle,as he somehow wants her by his side.Charlie tries to seduce Maya,only to make Farkle even more jealous and angry,which begins working.

8.Truth Be Told

Jeniffer tells Farkle the truth about the DNA,as he decides to leave the house.Charlie and Maya begin dating,as Farkle becomes more and more jealous.Riley meets Mrs. Grey and is about to discover everything about Farkle's past,as Lucas wants everyone to know it.

9.Sex Tape

Riley begins freaking out as all school knows about her sex tape with Farkle,as Charlie blackmails Maya into making Farkle's life more miserable.Farkle begins drinking as he keeps remembering his past,while Lucas makes move on Riley.

10.Man Down

Riley asks Farkle for another chance as he is torn between her and Maya,as he's beggining to feel something for Maya.Maya's and Riley's relationship beings falling apart,as they are both in love with Farkle,while one accident leads to possible death.