Dating-Matthew

I lay on my bed, staring at the wall. I feel someone climb in behind me. I roll over and come face to face with Jay.

"I couldn't sleep."

"You just wanted an excuse to come see me in the middle of the night."

He smiles and my heart skips a beat.

"I want to be open about us."

He traces my jawline with his fingertips and my entire body shudders.

"So we tell them tomorrow."

He kisses me and I press my body into him. He traces his tongue down my neck and pulls my shirt off. I bite my lip and softly moan as his tongue circles my nipple. I pull him back up and pull his shirt off. He pauses and traces his finger around the nearly healed wound on my side. I see his eyes begin to tear up.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"I could have stopped you. I shouldn't have told you he was here. He hurt you."

"I would have found out anyway and don't worry about me. It didn't hurt too bad. Come here."

I hold him closer as he cries. He blames himself for what happened even though it wasn't his fault. I comfort him as best I can and he cries himself to sleep in my arms.

The guards wake us up by yanking us off the bed.

"On your feet pretty boys."

I stand up.

"What did you call us?"

"Pretty boys."

I take a swing at his face, making contact.

"Who gives a shit what we are? You think that just because we're gay, we are automatically feminine? Guess what? No matter how much of a pretty boy I am, I can still beat your ass so watch it."

The guard scowls and leaves. Jay gets up.

"Matt, he can send you to solitary for that."

"He won't though. He's too proud."

We spend the rest of the day together with that guard always nearby, watching creepily.