Where it all began

"Push"Pyro shouted with adrenaline running through his racist veins, Leafy scolded his husband "I am pushing you idiot, it's kinda hard to kno" ,

"Calm down", the doctor instructed.

"I want bleach right now" ,Leafy screamed desperately.

"Maybe later, the dealer is on a break" pyro informed.

"These niggas be crazy" the doctor muttered

"what is that coming out?" Pyro asked while tilting his head in utter confusion. The doctor sighed in relief "it's the head" the doctor smiled which faded when he saw the father of the child passed out on the floor.

One year later

"Pyro come quickly"Leafy screamed into the phone

Pyro informed his patient who was talking about his addiction to sticking shoelaces down his throat and talking to demons that he could be booked into a asylum as soon as possible but it was their own choice

Pyro's boss let him of cause, it was an emergency.

Pyro bolted into his Lamborghini and drove at 20mph.

An old black lady rode passed him in a neon swegway "Yo you is too slow nigga, I can run faster than you"

"Hello old lady" pyro greeted.

"Boy if you don't drive fast" she warned pulling out a black gun.

When he got there he huffed and panted leaning against the table for support.

"what the fuck is wrong" he coughed.

"So LtCorbis was watching KSI and then she said to me 'coon Daddy I'm a coon' so yeah I called you.

"That was her first word?" Pyro questioned, raising his eyebrows and pinching the bridge of his nose.

One year later ,Leafy POV

In a few years,Pyro and I are going on a vacation with our baby,also today is LtCorbis first day at kindergarten I hope she does well.l LtCorbis and I were walking to the Supermarket,it was called Vidl.

(I promise I'm not sponsored by Lidl™ back to the story)

LtCorbis wanted me to buy everything she wanted sweets,icecream,chocalte and everything.

(Time skip day of kindergarten)

We were walking to the kindergarten building called My little angels, but the teachers didn't know LtCorbis is never going to be a Angel.

When we got inside, we saw all the teachers and goody two shoes children, LtCorbis would shoot all this niggas and probably kill them.

The teachers asked for her name, her big mouth let everyone know what goes on at home "well my daddy calls me a faggot"

Leafy grabbed LtCorbis by the neck and dragged her out the door .

"Don't ever say that again"Leafy shouted

LtCorbis said"OK BITCH"

"Ok now go back and apologize" Leafy answered

"I'll tell my new friends about your gossip, how you, Daddy always beat my ass and- " LtCorbis said while running to the class.

"No don't" Leafy shouted trying to chase LtCorbis into the class but the said no adult except for the teachers

One year later Pyro POV

My job is very hard since I am a YouTuber and a THERAPIST anyway I don't act the same at home and in work. It's really hard.But it I like being a YouTuber it's hard,fun and it gets me extra "MONEYS".