"Why Today?"

LtCorbis POV

In two days is my 5th Birthday and also in a week, is my favourite show called "ROAST OR BE ROASTED" it's were a bunch of kids or teens ROAST each other and guess what?

My dad's friend "THE HOST" invited me, I guess I'm a lucky son of a bitch or daughter of one because my dad is a bitch. He said "you had a chance because everybody knows I'm fucking amazing except leafy, Leafy thinks you're a piece of shit"

Leafy POV

I really think LtCorbis can win ROAST OR BE ROASTED cause you don't know the least of the things she says to me.

Yesterday my dumb ass daughter said "Leafy you should drink the bleach on the table"

She even put it in a cup for me.How rude of her to do that to her father, that bitch , anyways I told Pyro  and he said she got it, from me.

Time skip day before birthday.

"Leafy,what am I getting for my birthday?"LtCorbis asked with a grin her face, she was swirling the knife around her middle finger trying to look intimidating.

"Shit"Leafy shouted

LtCorbis groaned" Why your my mum?"

"Wait I'm a mother? I thought" Leafy started to look back in his life, it was all a lie.

"You will not give her shit it's her special day"Pyro Protested

"Daughter I will give you whatever you want sweetie"Pyro said with a sweet voice.

"At least I have a nice dad"LtCorbis shouted out proudly giving her dad a shoulder punch, she had forgotten she had her knife in her middle finger and the knife pierced into the fathers shoulder.

Time skip My birthday

LtCorbis POV

"My birthday is Today bitches"LtCorbis sings to her parents, Pyro smiles and Leafy sticks up the middle finger.

I invited my friends from my school , half cast Jorge, tea coloured Sam, white hoe Ellie, white Lauren, gangster white boy wannabe Callum
,Evan,Tom and my black nigga thug life filled  best friend David.

My party was in my house, everyone bought me pretty cool stuff but David's was the best, he got me a PS4™ I ain't saying I'm a gold digger but I ain't messing with no broke nigga.

We all played CALL OF DUTY, it was fun, everyone brought controllers so we could all play. I was killing  everybody's asses.

We also played real sumo wrestling with suit .Callum said to me "Are you Pregnant or just fat", I said "look at your self cause we were both in sumo suits"

Time skip to ROAST OR BE ROASTED.

I was against  a 16 year old boy .I said "your so fat you have no friends,get the bleach cause this is the end"

I won the semifinals,I was in the finals.

The ten year old girl said "your stupid,fat and high on drugs so get the ambulance cause you just got burned"

I was a little worried .The crowd were screaming "finish her".

So I responded "I wish you can die today or tomorrow,let me finish you off sing Kilimanjaro" the crowd chanted "LtCorbis LtCorbis LtCorbis" while they did that I jumped of the stage into the crowd and surprisingly they got me.

I got a massive trophy nearly the size of me.

Leafy and I were walking home to our mansion,Suddenly three thugs jump out of nowhere and have guns and a knife. Leafy whispered to me "run" I tried but two thugs punch me,and say "Give us the money and trophy and no one gets hurt"," Never!!"I Screamed.They punch my stomach again ."O Fuck" I said in anger" take it"I said also in anger. They grabbed me .Leafy screamed "don't take her"
"You had a deal you bitch"me and Leafy shouted .They tied me in there white van. I said in fear "3vs1 I guess you guys aren't getting medals for bravery" .In my head ,I regreted saying that.one thug answered "oh come look guys it's Miss Confident, what comebacks can you say?"

"Why do you want to know bitch?" I sneered.

Thug: you swear I didn't know 5 year olds, sweared.

"How did you know?"

"I have been stalking you for years and I found the perfect time to get
you"the thug spat giving those weird pedophile eyes.

"My parents and the police and maybe me will kill you pedofiles !!!!!"I shouted out.

"You can only kill me when I'm 100"the thug shouted, "I thought you were"

"I'm 67"

"You can't  live to that age when I'm on earth" I screamed running towards him with utter rage and feeling a bit badass.