The New Guest

As Twilight and her friends walked through the castle hallways, she saw Flash Sentry walk by. She blushed as he walked by, but didn't say anything to him.

     Shining armor took them to Flurry Heart's new play room. As he stood by the door, he said,"You might be a bit surprised when you see her."

      "Oh, come on big brother, have some faith in me not being surprised." Twilight replied with certainty.

     "Ok." Shining said with a shrug and opened the door.

     The first thing Twilight saw, was Flurry Heart. She was a little filly now, and she was attending kindergarten at  Crystal Prep Elementary School. She was still wearing her uniform which made her look adorable.

     "Awww!" said Fluttershy as she zoomed in though the half opened door to give Flurry Heart a hug. "She's so cute!" The little filly was trying to get out of Fluttershy's grasp, but Fluttershy wouldn't let go.

     "Fluttershy, let her go!" Rainbow Dash said trying to pry Fluttershy's hooves away from the filly.

     "You've grown up so fast!" Twilight remarked.

     "Aunt Twilight!" Flurry Heart exclaimed. She zipped out of Fluttershy's hooves and into the waiting arms of her Aunt.

     AppleJack, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie realized there was another pony about the same age as Shining Armor, in the back of the room.

     "Who's that?" Pinkie asked, pointing to the pony in the back.

      "Oh! Right! Everypony, meet Crystal Frost!" Shining announced.

       "Nice to meet you!" Twilight said. She realized that she was an alicorn and decided to ask about it later. The others also had the same idea.

     Crystal Frost's fur was mint green, and her mane and tail were navy blue and turquoise. Twilight took note of this just in case she needed to use this information.

     Okay every pony, Cadence is going to meet us in the living room soon, so we should be headed there," Shining Armor said.