New Relatives?

Once everypony got comfortable, Cadence set out some tea and cookies. Pinkie Pie was the first to eat, but Crystal Frost was next up.

"I'm sorry, I know its rude," she said while eating,"but I haven't eaten anything in like a thousand years!"

"It's quite alright." Cadence said in a gentle way.

As soon as she said that, Crystal Frost froze. Her mind flashing back to a memory deep in her mind.

"Hello?" Rainbow asked, shaking her hoof in front of Crystal's face,"Anypony home?"

"I'm sorry! I just remember something." She said as she shook her head. "So... Where to start? How about the very beginning? So, the first thing that I remember was my little sister being born. I was only a year old filly, and I remember being confused because my sister was a pegasus and she wasn't born an alicorn- "

"Wait!" Cadence interrupted,"So you mean you were an alicorn when you were born?"

"Well ya. I mean my family line has had lots of naturally born alicorns. It all started when a unicorn and pegasus had a baby and that baby was the first alicorn. Ever since, the line has always had a chance of having an alicorn baby..."

"But Flurry Heart was born an alicorn. That would mean that one of us would be part of that line." Shining Armor exclaimed.

"Yes, my little sister was a pegasus. Her name was Cadence."