Gryffindor against Slytherin

The first weeks went really fast with all the homework and quidditch practices.
Today we have the first match, against slytherin. Oliver warned me about how they play. He said they do alot to win.
After breakfast everyone goes to the quidditch pitch. We change into our quidditch robes and mount our brooms.
Madam Hooch says: I want a clean and nice game, and after that she trows the quaffle in the air.
I get the quaffle and fly as fast as I can to the hoops.
I dive to lose the chasers from slytherin and score. I score another 7 times and Katie and Angelina schore each 2 times.
I get the quaffle again and when I'm about to score Marcus Flint grabs a bat of one of the beaters and hit me.
I fall of my broom and when I'm about to hit the ground I feel someone catching me.
When I look up I see Oliver.
I smile at him and say thanks. Then I hear Lee Jordan shout HARRY GOT THE SNITCH!!!
We won 320-20.
Oliver still hold me when we are on the ground, I say Oliver you can let me go now.
He blushes and put me down. I smile and we go to the party in the common room.
It is a really fun party. I danced with: Fred, George, Oliver, Seamus and a lot of other people.
Suddenly Fred and George scream: seven minutes in heaven!!!!
Every girl put something in the hat, I put my necklace with a broom pendant.
Everybody sits in a circle. The boys are:Fred, George, Oliver, Seamus, Harry, Ron, Dean and Neville.
The girls are: Ginny, Hermione, Katie, Angelina, Alicia and me.
The rest of gryffindor already went to bed.
Fred goes first and het takes out a purple bracelet, Angelina stands up.
They go into the closed and after seven minutes they walk out, grinning and blushing.
After him Oliver went. He got out a necklace with a broom pendant........WAIT, that's mine.
He walks over to me and I stand up, still a little shocked. I've got a little crush on him ever since I met him.
We walk into the closed, I want to say something but then I feel a pair of warm soft lips on mine.
I'm shocked but when I want to pull away I feel sparks and kiss back.
I feel Sparks, fireworks, boms. I know it sounds cheesy but it's true.
After awhile we pull away and lean our foreheads against eachother. We stand like that for a moment and then Oliver breaths out, you have no idea how long I wanted to do that. I really like you Phoenix. What I just feeled was magical I know it sounds cheesy but it's true.
I can't believe what I just heard, my crush just admitted he likes me.
He asks will you go out with me?
I'm speechless but after a few seconds I say y-y-yes.
I'm so happy right now. After that Oliver kisses me again till we hear someone knock on the door and screaming time is up.
We walk out hand in hand. I blush when everyone looks at our hands.
After a few rounds where I don't pay attention I go to bed.
I can't believe what just happened.
I'm dating Oliver Wood.