Gryffindor against Hufflepuf and the Yule ball

(I write this story on quotev so the links don't work, I'm sorry)

Today I'm really excited, we play against Hufflepuf. Oliver is super nerves so he gives us a extra long speech. Fred and George keep annoying Oliver by mimicking his speech. The weather is nice.

We start the game and I catch the quaffle right after he is released. After 20 minutes I scored 7 times and Katie and Angelina both 2 times.

The score is 110-20. After a few minutes I hear Lee yelling: HARRY'S GOT THE SNITCH!

We won and we are really happy. We have a party in the common room again. And again Mcgonnagal has to send us to bed.

The next day is the yule ball and every girl in Hogwarts is stressing and already preparing, except for me. I'm almost the only girl who is eating breakfast. I'm walking around with Fred and George when suddenly someone pulls me away. When I turn around I see it is Katie.

She says I have to start preparing for tonight and Fred and George laugh.

When I come into our dorm I get pushed into the shower by Katie. After 10 minutes I'm done and come out.

Angelina start drying my hair and Katie looks trough her make-up to see what to use. I'm actually getting scared right now.

I don't want any make-up. But she wins the argument. After they are done I look like this.

I actually think I look pretty. Katie and Angelina already left to go downstairs. After a few minutes of practising how to walk in these shoes I go downstairs to the great hall.

When I see Cedric I walk up to him and he turns around. He is staring at me with his mouth slightly open. I get self consious and turn around to walk away but a hand stops me.

Cedric finally says something. He says: wow you look amazing. I blush and we walk to the doors. We have to dance first but I really can't dance.

After we walk in everybody looks at us. A few guys wolf whistle. After we dance everybody starts to dance. We talk and dance for a while but then he pulls me outside. It is really cold so he gives me his jacket. We sit down and he turns to me, he looks at me and says: will you be mine? I'm shocked but say yes of course. I'm so happy right now. After that he kisses me and it feels magical.

When it gets really cold we go inside and the ball is over. He walks me to the gryffindor common room and we say goodbye.

The next day everybody is tired and we don't have classes.

I go to the slytherin table to see Austin. All the slytherins are annoying me and trying to flirt. When I see Austin I walk to him and give him a hug. I sit down and we talk for a while. The rest of the day I hang out with my old Durmstrang friends and Austin.