Chapter 21: What Comes Out of the Outcome (Finale)

"W-What!" Pacifica's shadowy whisper became a heated rage.
"That's all! No and's, if's, or but's about it, just 'Yeah.'" She spat.
"Yeah w-" Dipper tried to protest.
"Oh no, I'm not done! There you go again with that bland response! I swear you're full of it! I've dumped guys way cooler than you and they've always protested against me but you're just agreeing with me!" She began to tear up. "A-and I-I hate you.." She sobbed and fell on Dipper. "I-I hate y-you."
"Listen, I'm not upset that you came to that decision. In fact I've been expecting you to dump me for a while now, I was considering making the call myself." Dipper spoke and Pacifica began to calm down. "I know that you've been in horrible situations because of me, and I'm sorry. So yeah, I'll break up with you." Dipper said. In a somewhat sad tone.
"N-No I've been worried about you. I thought that having me as a handicap in you're life would just stress you out. " Pacifica said.
"You could never stress me out Pacifica." Dipper said.
"Well if that's the case, can we put all this 'breaking up' stuff to rest and focus on our future." Pacifica broke the hug.
"You wouldn't know how thrilled I would be."