: fantasy :

Frank and I were alone in the backstage room again. 

He had his legs crossed and I had my leg rested on his thigh again.

 We've been talking for an hour about random stuff. Like our favorite animals and why, favorite type of burger and why, and we even told each other stories about how dumb we were in high school. I felt like I was talking to an old friend. 

"My friend Claudia took the picture of his ass and he caught her!" I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. "Then he walked over and asked her if his jeans fit him just right," I continued on. Frank rested his head on the top of the couch and laughed with me. "That would be me, though." I scoffed playfully, "You're a dork." Frank shrugged and smiled. 

"I am what I am," he whispered. 

"You know, those jeans fit you just right," he whispered and put his hand on my shin. 

I laughed and playfully smacked his head. He laughed and just looked at me.

Frank's eyes look like they could engulf me into space.

I looked at Frank's hand and he had some of my blood in the space between his thumb and pointer finger. "Frank you got some, um, of my blood on your hand." Frank looked at his hands and noticed the spot. He looked at me and slowly put his hand in his mouth. He sucked off my blood very sensually. After he 'cleaned' himself, he put his hand on my thigh. Frank got closer to me and I could feel his breath on my lips. He looked at my mouth and put his fingertips on my neck. We both just breathed on each other for a couple of seconds and then he went in for a deep kiss. We locked lips and I wrapped my arms slowly around him.  I moved my leg and my thigh stung. I moaned and I was fucking embarrassed. 

a/n : this is my first smut scene so i might die after this but when i resurrect back to life i'll try not to cry of embarassment

Frank just looked at me and bit his lip, "Don't worry... I'll make you feel better." 

He grabbed the belt loops on my (or his in this case) jeans and pulled me closer to him. He helped me to position myself so I was lying on the couch and he was on top of me. Frank bent down to my neck and nibbled it. I breathed out and clutched his shirt. He put his knee in between my legs and placed it on my below my crotch. Frank then put his fingers on my lips and I started to kiss them. He bit his lip and put his other hand on the area of my stomach that was revealed by my top. He slowly slid his hand up my stomach, giving me goosebumps, and placed his hand on one of my breasts. Frank kissed me again, but this time was more passionate. He moaned a bit and started to massage my chest. I sat up and he slid his fingers underneath my bra strap and followed it all the way down my back to my bra hook. He separated his lips from mine and looked at me as he unhooked my bra his fingers. 

I was actually amazed by that since I can't unhook my bra with one hand. 

Frank laid me down again and bit the bottom of my lacy tank top. He slid the top off of my stomach with his mouth and he pulled it off of me with his hands. He went back to my stomach and breathed down to the button of my (or his) jeans. He unbuttoned them and took them off, revealing the bandages on my thigh. I was wearing a lacy nude colored thong matched with a lacy nude colored bra. I got up again and Frank took off my bra straps off my shoulders. My breasts were slowly revealed and he watched my entire chest. He looked in awe. I tucked his hair behind his ear and finally took off my bra. 

I laid down again. Frank put his lips on my collarbone and traced the outside of my nipple with his fingertips. He drug his lips down to my breasts and kissed them. I ran my fingers threw his fine hair. He then slid his fingers down into my thong and started to palm me. I arched my back and Frank kissed my stomach. 

a/n : sugar we're goin' down 

Frank got up and spread my legs. 

a/n : down in an earlier round 

"You're such a beauty," Frank whispered when he went down towards my crotch. 

a/n : and sugar we're goin' down

He took off my thong with his mouth and he spit it on the other side of the room. I was completely naked, but then Frank took off his shirt. When he did I placed my hand on his stomach and rubbed his chest. He threw his shirt over my head and it covered the lamp behind me. The room became dim. "Good job on the mood lighting," I whispered up his stomach. Frank smiled and put his hand on my head. 

I think it was my turn now.

I unbuckled his belt on his jeans and unbuttoned them. Frank scooted out of his pants and he was only wearing briefs. Frank spread my legs again and bent down towards my pussy.

a/n : SWINGING 

He rubbed his hand over my vagina and stuck his fingers inside me. I grabbed onto his back and moaned. He kissed my clit and then started to lick me. I couldn't fucking handle it, but Frank kept saying, "C'mon babygirl...do it for me..." I almost orgasmed when he said THAT. He kept plunging his fingers inside me and I buried my face into his shoulder. I muffled moans into his neck and I finally climaxed. I relaxed onto the couch again. I was breathing heavily. I stared at Frank with hungry eyes.

I got up and saw that his dick was hard. I rubbed the long lump that was covered by his underwear. Frank closed his eyes and stretched his neck back. I slid down his briefs, revealing his penis. 

a/n : i laughed for five minutes because i typed penis

I rubbed it and drug my lips up to the head.

a/n : is this even correct penis anatomy 

I started suck him and he kept moaning. I looked up at him and he was biting his lip. He saw that I was looking and grabbed my head. He pulled me towards his dick again and forced me to suck him once more. I rubbed him for a little bit and then he laid me down. 

a/n : hahahahahahahhahahahahiwannadie

Frank rubbed his dick against my *ahem* and then inserted it inside me.

a/n : IMGONNAUFKCING

He plunged his long dick into me and he bent down to kiss me again. I grabbed his back again. I was kind of worried that I would leave bruises on him... Frank opened his mouth and breathed heavily in my face. His eyes were closed and he let out a huge moan. "Fffuck...you're so tight." 

a/n : lol read this at my funeral 

"Frank...go faster," I breathed.

a/n : how do you do the sex. don't ask me 

I kept moaning after every thrust. I felt like I was gonna cum again and I tried to hold it for a few for minutes. "Frank I'm gonna cum!" I whispered and he plunged faster and deeper inside me.

a/n : i say 'and' way too much, sorry

"A...few more minutes," Frank moaned. After more thrusting, I couldn't hold it any longer and I let go. I felt Frank cum inside me as well and we both latched onto each other. After that we collapsed and our bodies raised from our breathing. We gasped for air and I played with his hair.

a/n : that rhymed. dr. suess shit up in here

Frank put his hand under my neck and looked at me with a smirk. 

"It's definitely nice to meet your acquaintance," Frank said.

a/n : i am too scared to revise this so i am sorry if my grammar or spelling is whack okay you're wlecome ahbue