Tied down

Batman sat in his batcave thinking  about Harley. She left Arkham; where the hell could she be? Back with the joker? The thought of her with the joker sickened him to the point of rage. That abusive clown had one thing coming for him. As soon as the thought crossed his mind, the phone started to ring.

"Hello?!" He answered loudly with clear frustration.

"Hello there, Batsy!" The Joker screeched in laughter.

"What do you want Joker?" he asked angrily.

"Well I just thought you'd want to save poor, little Harley. Really it's sad seeing her squirm around like this...maybe for you. For me it's actually quite exhilarating.  She's like a little and helpless child; wanting someone to always take care of her. Anyways, we're on the roof of the bank. We shoot her in ten minutes, Bat" The Joker spat. Batman could hear Harley screaming in the background through the call, and it created a light of determination for him.

     Batman hung up and slipped his bat suit on. Harley needed him, and that sad excuse for a clown was gonna get it for sure.

~

Batman found himself at the top of the bank in no time at all. His eyes searched for a familiar clown and jester. His targets were soon found immediately after scanning the rooftop for a short moment.

"Why hello there, Batsy! You are early for the show," Joker greeted with a wide grin.

"Cut it out-where's Harley?!" He said, fired up, more angry than he probably has ever been before.

"Wow it's true you two are in love..." Batman rolled his eyes at his comment. Of course he wasn't in love with her, she was a circus freak, not to mention his enemy.

"Where is she you freak!" he spit out with hot fire.

"Calm down she is right here" he said moving aside giddily.

There, Harley was tied up in ropes upside down. She looked miserable in the ropes. Batman had a sudden pain in his chest seeing her this way. He had to keep a straight face though; after all he was batman- not some softy like superman.

"Harley?!" He yelled.

"Baaamaannnnn" she replied.

Batman suddenly kicked Joker and ran over to Harley and quickly untied her. She got up and walked over to Joker in a wobbling dashion, then crouched on the floor next to him. She wound up her fist tightly and punched him hard in the chin.

"Nighty night, asshole!" Harley said with a tongue stuck out. Batman chuckled a bit but went back to a straight face. She ran over and unexpectedly hugged him. Batman nervously pushed her away a little bit. Harley could've been sad but she wasn't. She did just hug batman, the most stuck up asshole there ever was, or she so thought. She turned around only to see Joker's fist right before it slammed hard into her jaw. That was it, lights out for Harley.

~

Harley opened up her eyes...

"Wow didn't think you'd wake up that fast" Batman said in a straight tone.

"Woah" she said looking around the batcave. Batman rolled his eyes at her curiosity. This was going to be one long adventure