Between the lines

"Where to boss?" Robin exclaimed.

"Oh I don't know Robin, if you were an insane clown who wanted her insane ex-girlfriend back so hid her from her new....friend where would he be."

"Drop the attitude maybe and I will give a legit answer."

"How could you possibly know where she is?"

"Well for starters 'greatest defective in the world' look at the freakin news will ya" Robin said pointing his finger at the tv.

THE JOKER TOOK HARLEY QUINN, JOKERS FORMER LOVER AND SIDEKICK ON TOP OF WAYNE ENTERPRISES BUILDING, WE ARE REPORTING TO YOU LIVE[screams from Harley are in the background]

Bruce quickly grabbed his batman suit and ran out the door as fast as he could signaling Robin to do the same. "I'm coming for you Harls" he said in a worried voice.

Wayne Enterprises roof:

Batmans heart crushed when he saw Harley bruised and on the floor with a knife in her thigh screaming in pain. Harley looked up at Batman with an unmistakably sad expression. It wasn't just sadness. It was like one of those commercial with the sad music and shelter puppies.

"Why would you do this joker why would you pretend you love her just to hurt her. Why do you get excitement out of seeing people in pain!!" Batman screamed with fury.

"Well I see your here, you might wanna get my Harley to a hospital or she might not have that much time" the joker said tapping his fingers together like a villain you find in Disney movies.

"Joker your sick! You belong in arkham!Robin you get harls...Harley back to the cave!!"

With ease batman jumped behind the joker and handcuffed him before hauling him to Arkham while the Joker just uncontrollably laughed. He held the Joker by the arm like a child. Batman was worried sick about Harley but he still had to do his job as batman. He just wished he were there with Harley. Once The Joker was back in his cell in Arkham batman went back to the batcave.

Batcave:

"Why the hell does she still have the knife if her freaking leg Robin what the hell?!" Batman said as he rushed into his batcave seeing Harley on the bed.

"Well everytime I try to take it out she screams, I figured you, having no soul could do it for me" Robin said scared of the outcome his snappy comment would have.

Batman rushed over to Harley and held her hand. "Look Harls This is gonna hurt... A lot but trust me you will fell better once it's out 1...2...3..." "Aaaaaauuuuhhhhhhkkkkk" Harley screamed as the knife was removed from her leg. Robin tied bandages around Harley's leg as Bruce held her hand.

"Damn Harley that was a blood curdling scream" Robin said horrified.

"Get her to her bed for some rest now." Batman ordered sharply.