Trapped

Bruce woke up and rubbed his eyes. He felt very tired but he knew he had things to do. Being batman was hard but so was being Bruce Wayne the owner of a million dollar company. He got up and put his suit on and head out the door. He stopped for coffee on the way since he was very tired. He ordered a hot coffe for him and an iced coffee for Harley since she was still at home...or he thought. He looked out the window from the coffee shop and saw Harley reading a newspaper on a bench next to a street light. 'Damnit Harley,' he thought getting up.

"Here's your coffee," he said sort of angrily at Harley who looked like a deer in the headlights.

"Batman-" she got cut off by Bruce.

"Shhhhh wow so you go out and almost expose yourself to the world and now your gonna expose me. On the streets it's Bruce Harley." He said sternly.

"Ok ok sorry Bruce, I can't be in there I need to be free, do you know how long it's been since I've been out in the world. Six years bat...BRUCE. Six goddamn years I can't think straight. I've got a scarf on. And so what if I do, I already have bad publicity if you havnt see the newspapers!" She said freaking out.

"What newspapers?!" He asked.

Harley held up the latest newspapers HARLEY QUINN IS BATMANS SIDEKICK, WE ALL KNOW THATS NOT GONNA LAST SHE IS PROBABLY BACKSTABBING HIM. She looked down at the newspapers sadly.

"Look Harley, I didn't want to tell you this but Robin and I are a bit suspicious too that's why we keep you in the batcave. I'm sorry but somethings I can't risk."

"Ya know I actually thought we could be friends but your too safe to realize that sometimes friendship is better that the rules!! I thought you were better than that but I guess your not. Yah know I shouldn't have said sorry for running away. Your a cold hearted bat who doesn't care about anyone!" She ran away fast. Ouch, that hurt.

"Harley wait!" He said before he realized she was gone. She was right. He was too caught up in the rules to realize what was more important to him. Harley Quinn. He sighed rubbing his head. He was going to go to work instead of find Harley at first but then he felt sick to his stomach. 'Where was Harley, what if the joker snatched her' and he was right, as if on cue, his phone started ringing with that same unknown ring tone.

"Why hello bats, how are ya are ya doing good. Out of my surprise Harley was wondering the streets so I thought I would have a game. She told me you guys weren't together... Weird I thought you two were already on your honeymoon, well bye bye then. Ohh I almost forgot about the game... Find Harley Quinn before I kill her, have fun." He said before he hung up not letting Bruce talk.

Bruce wondered how he could ever let her get away from the batcave, why the hell would he do that, be blinded by work when what really mattered was Harley. He pulled out his phone calling Robin.

"Wats up man why you callin?!"

"I'm calling about Harley Robin. She's been captured by the Joker we need to find her. And quick." He said in a low voice.

"Damn she really knows how to escape doesn't she!" He said giggling.

"Robin this is no time for jokes" he said angrily.

"Ok,ok gotcha meet ya in the cave in a minute"