He may not be the Ayato I used to love.But,this Ayato right now is fine

~He may not be the Ayato I used to love.But,this Ayato right now is fine~

"Yui POV"
I hate this place.Right now I'm outside at night looking at the rises for some reason.I don't want to go to that mansion.By the time I go inside,one of them is going to bite me.The wind thrifted threw my hair.Me looking st the rose preying.Also Ayato was my childhood friend but,I guess he's just like the rest of them.Hes a vampire that drinks mortals blood.That all he ever cared about.But when I was young I did loved him.But not anymore.What ever happened to the Ayato I knew?It doesn't matter.Even though if I try to run away.They will bring me back.I saw Subaru infront of me.Was he always their?I said,"Hi?Subaru?What are you doing out here?"

"Subaru POV"
I looked at her.She has been looking at the roses for a while.I guess she was thinking about something.I said,"This is a great opportunity to escape.See that moon.It might be your only chance.Go pack your stuff and go.Try not to let the others to see you." I walked away.

"Yui POV"
I said,"Subaru!Thank you." He said no problem and walked away.I walked in the hallways.

"Ayato POV"
I see pancake.I said,"Hi pancake.What are you doing walking around the hallways this late at night?"

"Yui POV"
I said,"I'm changing." I walked away but he kept following me.

"Ayato POV"
I smirked.I said,"Yours truly would be gladly to help you with that."

"Yui POV"
I said,"That won't be necessary!" I shut the door on him.For some reason I see him on my bed.I said,"Ayato!" I swear,these vampires move flick to flick or teleport.How do they even do that?

"Ayato POV"
I said,"So pancake?I saw you outside with Subaru?What were you talking about?" I looked at the moon.I said,"I see.Your trying to escape huh?

"Yui POV"
He's not gonna let me escape is he?He pinned me to the bed.I ran,but he pinned me again.

"Ayato POV"
I said,"Yours truly would love a sip of your blood before you leave." I drinked her blood.

"Yui POV"
Wait?Is he letting me escape?Really?I just deal with the pain.He left and walked out the room.I ran and escaped the Sakamaki mansion.Now I finally can go back to my original school.I always loved studying.But until one day....The teacher said we have a new student.Which I don't care.The teacher said,"Are new student is Ayato Sakamaki" I was shocked.He looked at me and smirked.

"Ayato POV"
I finally found her.I smirked at pancake.I said,"I would love to sit beside the woman with the magenta eyes and blonde hair." The teacher let me sit beside her.I whispered in her ear and said,"Did you really think that I would let you escape from me pancake?Im yours truly,I'm the one who found you first.Ill just act nice to the class for your sake.But in return,I get to drink your blood.You belong to me and mine only."

"Yui POV"
Uhh.Why does he have to be here!I said,"Okay.Thats fine with me." I'm already used to it I guess.But it hurts!I just continued studying.

"Ayato POV"
Me and Pancake are all alone.I see her studying.I heared that's theirs a festival coming up.I said,"Pancake?Can we go to that festival?It starts today,tomorrow,and the next day."

"Yui POV"
I said,"I don't want to go.Im studying!Go ahead if you want too."

"Ayato POV"
I said,"Pancake.Dont disobey me.Ill have to punish you." I smirked.I said,"Hm?" I look at the problem that she is trying to solve.I decided to help her.I said,"Here.This is how you solve it.Find x and H in the right triangle below. Find the lengths of all sides of the right triangle below if its area is 400. BH is perpendicular to AC. Find x the length of BC. "