I don't want to loose her. Not like this!

A/n: You could use this for background music! ^^

"Yui POV"
I watched him walk away.Tears were flowing down my face.If I don't say anything right now.T-this might be the last time I'll ever see him.I said,"Even though you see me as a sacrificial bride.I-I still love you!"

"Ayato Pov"
I ignored her. I walked away. I was at the balcony. It was raining. My hair was wet. I don't know what to do. Do I really like her like that? When she first came to the mansion. All I liked about her is her blood. That's it. But do I really like her like that? I shouldn't be thinking about this right now. I'm going. I was walking in the hallways. I was trying to find the a room where it's quiet. I opened a random door and I saw..... Subaru. I see pancake laying on the bed. I stared at him. He glared at me.

Subaru: You really are a pain aren't you?

Subaru: How could you do that to her!?

Subaru: When she said she loved you...you walked away and ignored her!?

Subaru: Are you serious!?

Subaru: You really are a horrible person aren't you?

Ayato: Were you spying on us!?

Subaru: I just happened to walk by.

Subaru: When I saw that you left her. She was dizzy and fainted. I touched her forehead and she had a fever.

Subaru: This is why she needs to bring an umbrella.

"Subaru POV"
We both glared at each other. I said to him...

Subaru: I'll tell you this... I like her. So back off.

I walked away...

"Ayato POV"
I watched Subaru walking away. I stared at pancake. Why do I feel sad,mad...What is that feeling called? Uhh! I know there's a word for it! I just realized how I'm feeling right now....I-I I-im....jealous. No! It can't be! Yours truly can't be jealous! It can't be! I stared at pancake sleeping. I looked away. I heard her say something. She said....

Yui: Ayato kun...I love you...

I looked back at her. Is she talking in her sleep? What kind of dream did that mortal have this time? I laid beside her. I hugged her from behind.

"Yui POV"
I woke up. By the time I woke up....I realized....

W-why is he here? How did I end up in my room!? Why is he hugging me from behind!? I said,"Get off me!" I pushed him

W-why is he here? How did I end up in my room!? Why is he hugging me from behind!? I said,"Get off me!" I pushed him. He looked up and stared at me with his green eyes. I looked away.