The words that i needed to hear the most

"Ayato POV"
I said,"You can't get away from me now." I pinned her to the wall.

"Yui POV"
I tried to push him.I said,"I don't care anymore.Go ahead.Drink my blood."

"Ayato POV"
I looked at her.I walked away.

"Yui POV"
I said,"A-Ayato kun!Wear are you going?"

"Ayato POV"
I said,"I need my time to think." I walked away.

"Yui POV"
I walked around.I said,"Ow!That hurts!" For some reason my heart hurts.I-is this the awakening again?W-what's happening to me?

"Everything was black"

(By the way.Jr.Ayato means that he's a kid <3 )

"Yui POV"
I woke up.I see that I'm somewear?What is this place?I see Jr.Ayato talking to Clordilia.W-what are they talking about?I tried to hide and hear what their talking about.

Jr.Ayato:Why do I have to study again!I don't want to study!Cant I play tag with my brothers?!

Clordilia:No Ayato!Youll be the head of this family!Youll be worthless to me if you don't work hard.Do you want me to throw you in the pool again?What happens when they get throwed in the lake?They drown.

Jr Ayato:Okay mother....I'll study.

Clordilia:Oh by the way Ayato.When you get older,you'll die eventually by suicide.

"She walked away"

"Jr Ayato POV"
I cried.I cried so much and ran away.I ran in my room crying to myself.

"Yui POV"
What?H-he's gonna die?W-why would he kill himself!Poor Ayato.It must suck to hear that your gonna die by suicide when you get older.Huh?How come I'm crying?The mother looked at me.S-she can see me?!I said,"Ow!" My heart hurts!!

"Everything was black"

"Yui POv"
I woke up.I see Ayato infront of me.Oh.Im at the real world.

"Ayato POV"
I looked at her.I said,"Pancake?Why are you crying?"

"Yui POV"
I said,"I-it's nothing!Really." If I say it.He'll be sad.

"Ayato POV"
I looked at her.Shes lying.I said,"Don't lie to me.Dont lie to yours truly!You can tell me.Ill listen."

"Yui POV"
I said,"It must be sad.To hear that your gonna die when you get older."

"Ayato POV"
I was shocked.How does she know that!?I got annoyed.I said,"How do you know!"

"Yui POV"
I said,"I-it must have been really painful.When you die.Everyone will be sad.Ill be sad." I cried.

Ayato:Who is going to be sad?No body in this Sakamaki family gives a damn about each other.They only care about your blood.It was decided for me.I was born to die.

Yui:Why?Why does your life have to be decided like that?At least your alive still.

Ayato:Alive!You think this is being alive!I am a vampire!Its been decided by my mother!She didn't even ask my permission!

Yui:I-I didn't new I was gonna be alone all my life.I don't even know wear my mom&dad is since you guys kept on keeping me here.

Ayato:Damn it!Stop talking pancake!Ill drink your blood of you do t stop!

Yui:Well I don't care!Im already used to the fangs!I didn't want my life to be alone.Its kinda like my life being decided as well.Im glad I met you.I want to get to know you Ayato.Please tell me how you feel.If your angry or upset Ayato.Then that's okay.Cause the most important thing is.That your still alive.Dont let others decide your life.You decide what you want.