You cant get away from me now

"Yui POV"
I just watched Ayato walk away after he kissed me.I was still blushing but also mad.I said,"UHHH!That stupid Ayato!!Why did he had to do that so sudden!!!I need coffee!!That'll proboly cool me down!" I was walking out my door and I see Ayato infront of me.

"Ayato POV"
I said,"Hey pancake.You haven't changed into your uniform yet.Ill be gladly to help you."

"Yui POV"
I said,"You pervert!Ill change!I just wanted to get coffee!Just stay outside!" I closed the door on him.I changed my clothing.I walked outside my door and I see Ayato again.I said,"Ahhhh!"

"Ayato POV"
I said,"Pancake!Be quite!Do you want to get your blood sucked!" I gave her something.I said,"Here.Heres your coffee."

"Yui POV"
I said,"Thank you?" I drinked the coffee.I drinked the whole thing.I said,"Ayato it was delicious!Can I have another one?"

"Ayato POV"
I said,"What!You drinked that large coffee so fast!" I was thinking in my head,"This is why your so short. -_-"

"Yui POV"
I said,"Fine then!Ill get my own coffee!" He held my wrist.

"Ayato POV"
I said,"Woah woah their pancake.I gave you coffee.Dont you think I need something in return?Im here for your blood."

"Yui POV"
I said,"No thanks!Ive already feel light headed ever since you kissed me!" D-did I say that out loud!

"Ayato POV"
I smirked.I leaned in her face.I said,"I'll gladly give you another one."

"Yui POV"
I blushed hard.I said,"Go to hell!!" I walked away.

"Ayato POV"
I said,"Typical pancake."

"Yui POV"
Honestly!He shouldn't tease me like that!Wears the coffee shop!I bought my coffee and I sat on a random chair.

Someone:Oh it's you again.Do you have to sit here?Your so noisy.

"Yui POV"
I spit out my coffee.Wear did he come from!I said,"S-Shu San!"

"Shu POV"
Why does she have to scream?I listened to my music and ignored her.

"Yui POV"
I said,"Do you want coffee?I can get you some?"

"Shu POV"
I said,"No thanks.Coffee will make me short.Like you."

"Yui POV"
I said,"Hey!Im not that short!Im leaving!Goodbye!" I walked to the library.I should study.I bumped into someone.I said,"Ow."

Someone:Your clumsy as ever livestock.

"Yui POV"
I said,"R-Ruki kun!"

"Ruki POV"
I said,"So how's you and Ayato doing?"

"Yui POV"
I said,"W-well I'm mad at him right now!"

"Ruki POV"
I said,"How come?"

"Yui POV"
I blushed.I said,"I-it wasn't anything important."

"Ruki POV"
I leaned in her face.I said,"Really?I can be by your side instead.You don't have to be with those Sakamaki brothers."

"Yui POV"
H-he's so close to my face!I said,"R-Ruki kun!Y-your kinda close?"

"Ruki POV"
I said,"That's the point.Im trying to kiss you.Stop looking at him and start liking me and the Mukami brothers."

"Yui POV"
I was shocked.No.Hes doing this for the brothers so he can become Adam.Someone dragged me.

Someone:What are you doing with him!I swear!These Mukami brothers!

"Yui POV"
I see Ayato holding me.I said,"H-how c-come you found me?"

"Ayato POV"
I said,"Idiot that's not the point!Lets go."

"Yui POV"
Ayato dragged me.I kept looking at Ruki kun.Poor Ruki.He really wants to become Adam.I stopped.I said,"A-Ayato.Ruki really wants to bro me Adam."

"Ayato POV"
I said,"So your gonna stay with him and the Mukami brothers!I can't lose you.Im your truly!" I held both her shoulders and looked to the ground.I said,"H-he was gonna kiss you."

"Yui POV"
I said,"A-Ayato kun." Wait?What am I even thinking!I said,"W-why would you feel sad about it!You already kissed me!"

"Ayato POV"
I said,"Yeah.Your right.Wanna hang out somewear?"

"Yui POV"
I said,"Well okay then.I know!Lets see Kou concert!"

"Ayato POV"
I said,"How come you want to see his concert so badly?" I swear.These Mukami brothers might've brainwashed Yui or something.-_-

"Yui POV"
I said,"Well I like his singing."

"Ayato POV"
Really?Thats it?I said,"Fine then.Hurry up." I walked away.

"Yui POV"
I said,"Hey!Wait up!Ayato!"

"Ayato POV"
I turned around and drinked Yui blood.I said,"It's so sweet." Their was so blood on my hand.I licked it.I said,"I want more.I love your expression on your face.Please do it for me,as I suck you dry."

"Yui POV"
I ran away.Ow!Why does he have to drink my blood.He pinned me to the wall.

"Ayato POV"
I said,"You can't get away form me now." I pinned her to the wall.

" I pinned her to the wall