Pinned me on the bed

Someone:Hi m-neko kitten.

Someone:Get away from her!

Someone:Their you are livestock.

"Yui POV"
I see Kou,Subaru,,Ruki infront of me.I said,"Hi guys"

Kou:Hi m-neko kitten!I just came here to visit you!But I don't know what he's doing here.

Subaru:Oh be quite.I came here because you dragged me here!

Kou:Oh right!😅Why did I drag you here again?

Subaru:I don't know! (`_')ゞ

Ruki:Anyways.Im taking her with me.

Kou:No you don't!Shes mine!

Subaru:Yui wanna come to the rose garden with me?

Ruki:Wear did livestock go?

Kou:Awe!I wanna see her!M-neko kitten!Wear are you!

"Yui POV"
While they were talking,Ayato dragged me.I said,"A-Ayato?"

"Ayato POV"
I smirked.While the 3 were talking I took her.Im just to good.I said,"Your mine!Im yours truly!"

"Yui POV"
I said,"I-I don't belong to anyone!"

"Ayato POV"
I said,"Do not disobey me!"

"Yui POV"
I said,"Why should I even listen to you anyways!You were hugging that girl earlier."

"Ayato POV"
I looked at her.How come she looks sad.I said,"Were you jealous?"

"Yui POV"
I blush.I said,"So that's how it feels like to be jealous."

"Ayato POV"
I was shocked.I put my head on her shoulders.I said,"Your so honest.Why do you trust me?I don't get it.I hugged that girl because she was crying.She was also my childhood friend.But you.You belong to me.And mine only!"

"Yui POV"
I said,"Ayato." I looked at him.Wait?What am I thinking.I said,"Huh!H-hold on!I don't belong to anyone of you!You all use me to drink my blood!"

Someone:So noisy.Be quite.

Ayato:Shu!I know that's you!Show yourself!

Shu:Are You blind?Im right here.

Ayato:You be quite!What are you doing here anyways?

Shu:I've always was here.Cant beleive you guys didn't notice.I was sleeping and you guys kept yelling.You woke me up.Oh.And Ayato.You have work.

Yui:I never knew you had work.

Ayato:Not really important.Now come on pancake.

"Yui POV"
He dragged me back to the masion.I said,"Ayato!Tomorrow I'm going to this concert.His name is Zen!He looks like you!Wanna come?"

"Ayato POV"
I looked at her.I said,"Him?Nah.Im not going.I don't like him.Ow." My ancle hurts.

"Yui POV"
I see that his ancle hurts.Why doesn't he want to come with me to the concert?And how come he doesn't like him?He looks similar to the idol.How did he hurt his ancle?I should ask him.When I was about to ask him.He walked away.I walked to the concert.I watched him sing.Why doesn't it feel the same?I saw him accidentally throwed his microphone.He looked sad.He looks scared.The microphone was infront of me.I grabbed it.I throwed it at him.He caught it.I said,"Continue singing!" He smiled at me and singed.The concert was over.Their was lightning.I was scared.I accidentally tripped.Someone caught me.I looked up and see Zen.I was shocked.I said,"Z-zen!" He said ow.His ancle hurts?How come.I came to a realization.I said,"A-are you,Ayato kun?"

"Ayato POV"
I said,"Yes.Yes I am."

"Yui POV"
I heared lighting.I got scared.

"Ayato POV"
I see her hiding.Is she afraid of lighting?I said to her,"Pancake?Why are you hiding.Are you afraid of this lighting?"

"Yui POV"
I said,"O-of course not!"  I heard lighting.I said,"Ahhh!"

"Ayato POV"
I said,"Your hopeless." I hugged her.

"Yui POV"
I blushed.I said,"W-what are you doing!"

"Ayato POV"
I said,"I hugged the girl.I didn't get to hug you"

"Yui POV"
I said,"W-well you can stop!Its embarresing!"

"Ayato POV"
I smirked.I said,"Be quite.You know you like it."

"Yui POV"
I blushed.I said,"A-anyways!Lets go fix your ancle!" I held his wrist and dragged him.

"Ayato POV"
I said,"can we go to our room."

Yui:Sure?As long as we fix your ancle.

"Yui POV"
So me and Ayato were at the room.I got a bandage and some other stuff to fix his ancle.For some reason Ayato pinned me on the bed.

For some reason Ayato pinned me on the bed