Frankies's POV

Hey guys what is up inthe hood XD excuse me for Grammer I should be able to work on this story all week so let's jump right into this shit.

   "Uhhhh." I groan in frustration as Dillion walks over to me wearing his football jacket and looking like he just won 2 million dollars. "What's wrong Frank." He says while he puts his arm around my shoulder. Fumes of his colaone linger around my nose. Looking up at him I mumble Spencer Harris... Dillion's smile turns into a frown "Frank what did he do? Try to enjoy yourself it's a fresh start at a new school, a new you." Dillion couches. My eyebrows crease and I push away his arm and pull up my sleeve to remind him once more that the scars on my arm are from pain some of which middle school caused.
"I know he says, I know let's focus on the bigger picture." What would that be I roll my eyes knowing where this is going. "W-well you know Jake right well anyway he invited me to the movies with him and Greyson." He stutters exited. "Dillion I hate to break it to you once agian but Jake isn't exactly, how do I put this gay!!" I cross my arms. Dillion rolls his eyes knowing that I have proved my point.

Walking down the hallway was no big deal I am trash anyway but it was different today because I couldn't stop thinking about how Spencer had to clue who I was. I pictured him as a owl going who,who,who to me for some reason. He looked so confused like he wasn't being a ass he really didn't know. Memerioes of middle school flash through my head and I cringe. When I see Jake in the hall I can't help but to mess around with Dillion a little due to the fact I am the only one who knows he's gay. I tease  him and he glares and pretends I am not here. "Hey Dill there's your boyfriend." I whisper laughing at him. He jabs my in the stomach leaving my behind to catch my breath , I guess I deserved it. I watch as he talks to Jake and I turn around and I am face to face with HIM...