Frankies's POV

Uhhhh I can't belive he had the nerves to even talk to me." "Frankie listen I don't think Spencer is the type of guy to give up if you don't talk to him you will be agrovatied until you graduate or move...agian." Looking down at my shoes I nod my head. He sighs luckily for you Jake has his number if you want to talk to him that way. "No I'll do it tommorow."
...
LATER THE NXT DAY
...
I walk down the hallway until I see him, he's smiling at something his friend said, for the first time in forever I notice how beautiful his smile is. I quickly walk over there grabbing his hand and pulling him along, I feel their eyes looking at me and my face redens, I was actually surprised Spencer was so willing to come with me. Not talking I pull him into the janitor's room. "What's this about he asks arching his eyebrow in confusion?" "Well... I stamper your the one who wanted to talk to me and I figured I would give you a chance." "O ok...thid isn't what I expected from you." "It's either take the chance or I'll leave I won't stay here any longer with you then I have to."I say. "Ok I am done being nice Frankie will you ever learn to forgive me." He says walking out of the room "I don't have time for this I have to talk to Taylor."