Beside You: Hear Me

I really love candy o.o candy is amazing c: and I love cookies :o cookies are my favorite ^-^

  -Nykexx (:

----(>o.o)>#----

Chapter Thirty-Seven: Beside You: Hear Me

  Leigh-Anne hates waking up Jade because it's the cutest thing ever, but she doesn't want to leave with no word. That would just make it harder on Jade.

  "Jadey...Jade wake up..." Leigh whispers, pokes Jade's cheeks.

  "Mhmmmph," Jade scrunches her face and fidgets a bit before opening her eyes slowly.

  "I have to leave soon, love," Leigh presses a kiss to Jade's forehead, strokes her long wavy hair.

  "Now? What time is it?" Jade mumbles, reaches for her glasses till Leigh grabs her back by her waist.

  "It's three in the mornin', Jade. Don't worry," Leigh says against Jade's thick hair.

  "Do you really have to go? Stay until the mornin', it's not safe outside," Jade tries to persuade, voice still a bit husky.

  "I'm sorry, Jade. I'll see you again soon, okay?"

  Jade just shakes her head and slowly slips out of bed. Leigh doesn't want to get in trouble, but Jade surprisingly not isn't happy about it. She just wants to have those hour long conversations they used to have about the weirdest things and the loving cuddles when they watch a film.

  "Okay I'll stay, but can I have some food? I didn't eat lunch or dinner," Leigh stands up walks up to Jade with a loving smile.

  "Yeah, come with me," Jade smiles back, interlocks her hand with Leigh's and begins to walk to the kitchen.

  Leigh hates seeing Jade upset so of course she gave in. It's not just that though of course. She wants to be with Jade for as long as she can. Getting caught or hurt is the littlest thing on her mind right now when she has Jade.    

  "What do you want to eat?" Jade asks quietly, knowing her mom and brother are asleep.

  "Pancakes," Leigh grins.

"Of course," Jade rolls her eyes, jumps onto the counter to get a plate from the cupboard.

  Leigh walks up to Jade, grabs the plate and places it down before placing her hands on Jade's knees.

  "What?" Jade smirks, looks adoringly into Leigh's eyes.

  "Nothin'. Nothin' at all," Leigh chuckles lightly, leans in closer till their foreheads press.

  "Don't you want your pancakes?" Jade questions, quirks her eyebrow.

  "Yeah, but now I want you."

"You're sooo corny."

  "You know you like it."

"At times," Jade giggles and kisses Leigh passionately.

  Jade places her hand at the back of Leigh's neck and deepens the kiss further. She chews on Leigh's full lower lip and smiles when Leigh's hands reach up to her thighs that of course aren't that covered with shorts.

  "This shouldn't be done here," Jade smiles, cheeks flustered.

  "And your point?" Leigh smiles cheekily, kisses the curve of Jade's neck.

  "Forget it." Jade relaxes into Leigh's touch and wraps her arms around Leigh's neck before pulling her into a firm hug.

  "I'm goin' to make your pancakes, okay?"

  Leigh nods and lifts Jade off the counter effortlessly.

  "Do you work out?" Jade asks, slightly surprised at the ease it took Leigh.

  "You can say that," Leigh shrugs her shoulders.

  "How many?"

"Two."

  It doesn't take too long for Jade to whip up the pancakes for Leigh, but Leigh looks as if she's already sound asleep. Jade just smiles and walks over to the table with the plate of pancakes.

  "Babe, wake up..." Jade whispers into Leigh's ear, takes a seat beside her.

  Leigh just utters something and stays as she is.

  "Wake uppp. Can you even hear me?" Jade questions, rests her chin on her palm while playing with Leigh's curls.

  "Yeeeah, I can," Leigh mutters, sit up and stretches.

  "Awwwh, mornin' Pocahontas."

"Mornin' Jasmine."

  "Are you goin' to eat?" Jade asks after waiting for Leigh to touch her food.

  "Yup, sometime," Leigh says her face stuffed into her arms.

  "You want me to feed you, don't you?"

  "Maybe."

"Ugh, lift your head up."

  Leigh does as she's told and is greeted with a cut piece of pancake with drizzled syrup. Leigh gladly takes the bite and can't help the smile as Jade watches her carefully.

  "It's good Jade. Calm down," Leigh tucks Jade's hair behind her ear before continuing to eat by herself.

  It doesn't take long and they're already back in Jade's room watching Mean Girls.

  "Your mom's chest hair!" Leigh repeats while laughing, her arm secured around Jade.

  "Really?" Jade smiles while arching her eyebrow.

  "You gotta love Janice though," Leigh keeps her eyes glued on the screen.

  She's seen the film plenty of times, but it's better watching with Jade who doesn't seem to stop giggling.

  "Do you think Regina is hot?" Jade asks honestly.

  "Hmm, I guess. She's pretty," Leigh says, rests her head on Jade's shoulder.

  "Do you like blondes?"

"Dependin'."

  "Do you like girlies or tomboys?"

"Not too girly or tomboyish."

  "Do you-?"

"Is this twenty questions?" Leigh asks, smiles at Jade.

  "If you want it to be," Jade looks at Leigh innocently.

  It's pretty obvious Leigh has to leave soon because she doesn't have enough time. She's not sneaking out while Jade is sleeping, but she has to leave sometime. Who knows when they will be able to have another snug again. After these weeks Leigh has been wondering if this will all pay off. Avoiding telling her best friends the truth, forcing her body to work past its limits, sneaking around and lying. This is definitely the life, right?

  Jade isn't stupid though. She knows Leigh will leave either way, but she just hopes time will pass by slowly. Slow enough so she can take a perfect image in her mind with every detail of Leigh. All the details of the shadow of her face and outline, her certain curls that have a trace of her past ombre hair, the shape of her lips as it curves ever so slightly. Those little points mean everything to Jade and they're irreplaceable. 

  Then again, it's still a mystery to Jade of everything that's going on and what this means or why this happened. Even so, Jade still believes that it will all be okay if they're together. It should be fine if she has the three most important people she has met.