We Are: Tonight

must write more o.o I'm getting back into writing again :D I needed more inspiration and ideas before continuing into my normal schedule c: hopefully I can update more than twice a week again

  -Nykexx (:

----(>o.o)>#----

Chapter Fourty-Seven: We Are: Tonight

  "Normal routine?" Jesy asks, spreads out DVDs out on the coffee table.

  "No other tradition at sleepovers," Leigh answers, hops onto the sofa to be joined by Perrie while the other two choose a film.

  Perrie rests her head on Leigh's sturdy shoulder that she easily accustomed to and lets their hands slip into each others.

  "I love our sleep overs," Perrie smiles widely, her crystal blues eyes meeting Leigh's chocolate browns.

  "Why? Nothin' special," Leigh smiles at Perrie, already imagining the blonde's reply.

  "It's always special when we're together. Even if we do simple stuff like this. I wouldn't replace these moments for anythin'."

  There it is. The positive genuine response Leigh loves hearing. Simple phrases and words that always bring a smile to Leigh's face that she wouldn't replace or throw away for anything. She just needs that reassurance that there will be a better future with once again; simple words that seem to carry hope and joy everywhere.

  "Yous are too cute, y'know that?" A smile slowly spreads across Jesy's freckled face after overhearing their conversation.

  "I know, thanks," Leigh smiles cockily, flips her hair.

  "Don't make me regret sayin' it, Squinty," Jesy can't hold back the smile as she rolls her hazels.

  "You love each other just admit it," Jade pipes in, pokes both of their stomachs.

  "Someday I will," Leigh grins and shields herself from a punch Jesy threatens her with.

  They all giggle and squeeze onto the sofa ignoring and "forgetting" there's another comfy one. After finally getting settled, Jade ended up on Leigh's lap while her legs rest on Jesy's and Perrie's laps. Jade is light so they don't mind it and cosy up.

  Maybe tonight won't end up as you think it may. It's true malice seems to always find its way in their lives, but tonight isn't like any other. Their minds will finally open to a future they will share together that they can't let go. They only have one life together and they just want to make the best out of it while facing their pasts and futures hand in hand stronger than before.

  "Question; what film is this?" Leigh asks, everyone else seeming to know what it is.

  "Shhhh, wait till the film is over to find out," Perrie says, not clearly thinking of her choice of words.

  "Pez, that didn't make sense," Jesy says, looks at her a bit dumbfounded.

  "Sure it did. Leigh will know after it's over," Jade answers surely with the same choice of response as Perrie.

  "Guysss," Leigh whines with that scratchy throat sound.

  "It's The Hobbit, Lee-Lee," Jesy finally answers and scruffs her best friend's dark curls.

  "Thank you."

  The film passed by faster than they thought and now they're on the floor cuddled in blankets after moving the coffee table aside.

  "Now what?" Perrie asks with Jesy comfortably in her lap as her arms secure around the older girl's waist.

  "Storytellin'," Leigh suggests, her arm slipped around Jade's waist.