We Are: Chances

you guys are amazing!!! thank you for still reading and giving me votes and comments and all that stuff c: I love you lovelies (:

  -Nykexx (:

----(>o.o)>#----

Chapter Fourty-Nine: We Are: Chances

  "What time is it?" Jade asks as they're sprawled out on the carpeted floor of her room.

  "Time for you to get a watch," Leigh-Anne grins slyly, quickly moves away before Jade hits her.

  "It's one thirty," Jesy answers, swats Leigh at the back of her head.

  "Jesyyy! That hurt!" Leigh whines, protects her head and digs her face in the blanket she's laying on.

  "Ugh, you disturbed child," Jesy kisses the open area of Leigh's head while a small smile spreads across.

  Perrie and Jade as usual watch in amusement as their lovers bicker and nag. Perrie ends up behind Jesy, arms secured around the slim waist of the older girl and a wide smile pressed into the back of a tan exposed neck.

  "You're such a cuddler, Pez," Jesy smiles sheepishly and turns her head enough to peck her blonde girlfriend on the lips.

  "I know," Perrie flashes her contagious smile and presses into Jesy as close as possible.

  Jesy realizes something quickly and it makes her question where this thought came from. If she never took chances then she wouldn't be here now. She wouldn't even know her bubbly lovely Perrie if she never confronted the girl. If she never decided to take a risk and go out in the woods alone then she wouldn't have crossed paths with the blonde Geordie. Everything Jesy does that makes her outgoing and a risk taker is that she ignores the complications and just goes for it. She chases and reaches her needs and wants with one huge leap.

  "I think it's time I tell you guys somethin' I don't talk about," Jesy speaks up seriously, her hands tightly grasping Perrie's.

  "Go for it, Jess," Leigh smiles at Jesy assuringly, her hand laced with Jade's perfectly.

  Jesy thinks it best if she starts from the beginning and she does. The first time she met Kyle and the last time she saw him. The sneaking out that led to unwanted and expected beating. A sweet sour love that turned to poison. Being defenseless and vulnerable. Her punishment to herself that she thought she deserved the most. All her insecurities that she's revealing to her most trusting best friends. Jesy thought it would be difficult to admit this to them, but it isn't. She's not afraid of judgement or rejection. All she expects is love and acception which she always gets from the three.

  "You're not mad, Leigh?" Jesy asks, eyes glossing from forming tears.

  "Why would I be? I wish that you told me, but it was hard for you and I understand bein' threatened. It's fine, Jess," Leigh smiles sincerely and pecks the older girl's forehead.

  "You're amazin' Jess. You're one of the most beautiful people I know and I want you to know that," Jade comforts Jesy, her hand gently holding Jesy's free one.

  "We love you for you, baba. You're perfect as you are," Perrie presses a sweet kiss to Jesy's cheek, her hold becoming firmer.

  If Jesy never took the chance to finally stand up to Kyle then she would still be the fragile used girl she now fights. Her life now was made from those little risks that she never knew would lead to this and she couldn't be happier with the outcome.

  "Lets lighten the mood a bit," Jesy speaks up, a cheeky grin slicing through her freckled face.

  "By...?" Jade asks, brow arched with curious eyes.