my new home

(i no i haven't updated in awhile i just wanted to see how many people would read it so far 6 that great i guess)

   We get out of the car and im still amaze of how the house look i mean who wouldn't want to buy this big house? its so modern and classy I feel like im in a dream.Ava smiled at me i smiled back,her skin is rich a rich brown color her long black hair is so pretty wait why am i think of this right now ugh i must focus."its sure is a pretty house did you live her all your life?" we walk to the front door "yeah i did i live here my whole life actually"i nodded at what she said ava got here keys out of her pocket and unlock the door.When we got inside is was even more amazing than the outside it was a big living room with a flat screen tv,couches,a big chandelier in the middle of the room."So you like it?"i look at her and nodded "yes i love it" i want to one day own a house like this-well once i get my life together that is.

I walk around the living room still amaze at the scenery i sat down on the couch its soft and comfortable."ava how can you afford all of this?"she walk over to me and sat down a few inches away from me "well i work my whole life when i was ten i had to get odd jobs like baby sitting or cleaning houses and other stuff...".I nodded at what she said "oh i see can i see my room now she smiles yea you may ill go with you".We both walk up the stair i was right behind her we went down a hall there was so many rooms they were probably guest rooms when she was family over, we finally get to my room she opens it and im shock....