my room

(I'm so sorry I Been busy cuz school started I'll try to update more)
I was shock at what I say it was..my dream room it was a miracle to me I walk in my room it was a gothic look it was perfect my bed was huge a king size bed I think and the walls was painted black there was black curtains,a chandelier in the middle of my room,a dresser with a mirror attach to it.The best part was the closet it was a walk in closet it was perfect my room was a dream come true.I turned to Ava and smiled "thanks ava but you didn't have to do this" she hug me I like it when she hugs me I feel safe "of course I did you will be living with me" I can't believe she did this for me I was happy I  have her.She let go "how do you like your room" it must be written all over my face that I'm really happy about it cause she was blushing "y-yeah I love my room it's the best ever thank you so much".All of a sudden she kiss me on the cheek omg did she just kiss Me I'm blushing like crazy I can't believe she kiss me "Sally your ok?".I was frozen I didn't know what to say at that moment I got to say something "y-yeah I'm fine..did you just kiss me just now?".She look confused like she didn't do anything "no..I never kiss you" well that answered my question ugh I feel dumb for asking that.I fee kg tired maybe I should take a nap "umm..Ava can I take an hour nap?please I'm tired right now" she look at the bed for some reason "yeah sure you can and I'll wake you up in a hour" I walk over to the bed and got under the covers I felt comfortable and safe "thanks Ava" she walk to the door and was about to close the door "your welcome" she close the door and left and I feel asleep...

(Ik there are spelling errors and stuff I'll update as soon as I can I promise see ya)