Her features

(So sorry for almost a year wait 😬)
I woke up feeling much better,I haven't slept so good in a very long time.A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door I knew it was Ava,"come in Ava" I said sheepish and loud enough forger to hear me.She then came in and look at me with that smile again.Her long black hat is so beautiful her brown skin is amazing..I haven't really notice all of her features until now and let me tell you she was gorgeous.she sat down next to me just looking at me I was in a trance..."hey sleepy head how did you sleep?" I snap out of it as soon as I heard her angelic voice "oh I slept very well thank you for asking...".Not knowing what to say I sat up and gotten up and stretch. I look over at the wall clock I haven't notice that either it said 8:30."oh no" I turned over to face Ava "dinner is late!" I started to panic and pace around the room a bit "sally don't worry I made dinner for us for tonight didn't worry about anything." I sigh in relief I'm so glad she said that I was about to have an anxiety attack."very well then..I shall wash up for dinner Ava." She gave me an insuring nod. I walk to the bathroom feeling unease this house is so huge I could get lost in a quick second I just hope that I won't get lost more than five times a day I then giggled to myself,trying to make the situation more easy.When I got to the bathroom I turn the light I walk to the mirror look at my bags under my eyes.The  paleness in my skin,the discolored in my eyes,the faded scratches on my checks."wow I'm a mess.." I found a washcloth next to the sink wash my face hoping the ugliness would go away..It didn't sadly. I quickly washing wash my hands hoping they will never touch over people's dirty bodies again.After I cleaned up myself I went back to my room Ava wasn't there sitting on my bed anymore "maybe she went downstairs." My curiosity got the best of me and I went downstairs and I then saw...

(Again sorry for the extremely long wait guys😅)