Gettting Ready For Dinner

When I went downstairs I smelled something Incredible.I followed the scent to the dining room.I saw this amazing platter of food just sitting on the table waiting to be eaten.I haven't notice how hungry I was until my stomach started to growl and my mouth started to water.I never seen so much food all at one time I was honestly Impress.I didn't even know Ava was behind me until she touch me on the shoulder I jumped in shock.I turned around still s tad be shock,she look me up and down then said "I forgot to tell you that I laid a dress out for you and a new pair of high heels.We are having a few guests over for tonight." Thoughts Immediately ran through my mind like I stayed calm trying not to get nervous I reply with a "Yes ma'am I will go get dress properly." Ava smiled In agreement and was please with me at least...I think.I went back up stairs hoping this dinner would go smoothly hoping that I won't say or do anything to mess this night up. I took a deep breath and opened the door to my room and closed the door and turned on the light.Their laid the most beautiful but simplest dress I ever seen and a shoe box that must be where the heels are at I thought to myself .The was black and grey,short sleeved with a v shaped neck.I'm not use to wearing dress at all I only worn them a couple of times.I pick up the dress admiring It's beauty amazing at It's elegance wondering why a girl like me would look good In a dress like that.I took off my clothes from before seeing myself In the mirror.I don't weigh that much maybe around one hundred and ten pounds at the most  I look down at my chest thankfully that they are a b size cup and nothing bigger.I took a look at my arms and legs which was covered In old bruises.I sigh wishing I was pretty my plain light brown skin Is nothing special.I finally got the courage to put on the dress surprising It fitted just right It hug my body very well.I smiled to myself thinking I actually look pretty.Ava knock on the door "Come In." She opened the door and came towards to me looking me up and down smiling at me. "You look so beautiful." I blushed "T-Thanks you.." I then saw Ava sat down on the floor sitting cross cross getting the show box to unopened It."Come here and sit on the bed" she said so gently and friendly. I obeyed her and sat in front of her pulling my dress up a bit holding out my feet towards her.she pick up the high heels and putted them on my feet I fell like a princess at that moment and It felt so unusual but nice.The high heels felt weird around my feet probably because I haven't have a pair on since I was as child.I stood up trying to walk In them I stubbled a tad bit and Ava  laughed finding it funny."It's not funny" I pouted feeling embarrassed and overwhelmed."I'm sorry Sally but I couldn't help It." I quickly gotten over trying not to be nervous then I realized my hair is a mess "I can't go downstairs with my hair looking like this." I said as I putted my hair up.My hair is nappy and tangled I have to do something about it."Don't worry about your hair I can help you with that." She sat me down In front of the mirror and got the comb that was on the dresser and started to comb my hair softly surprising It didn't hurt at all.she got the tight curls out and made my hair a bit straight.Ava left the room and came back and had bottle conditioner and a clear spray bottle In her hands the bottle seems like it's full of water.Ava came behind me to finish my hair she put the conditioner in my hair and sprayed some water on my hair combing It repeatedly.Next she got a brush and brush the back and the front of my hair  into a  big puffy ponytail."All done." I look at myself In the mirror feel more beautiful and smiled "wow..I look amazing." I said as I was feeling my ponytail "You did a...good job." I got up from my seat and gave her a side hug "Thank you" she smiled back at me and all I wanted to do at that moment was kiss her."Anytime I'm always here for you." She said In a seductive voice,I laugh quietly "I'm glad."  I then say on the bed staring at my high heels still admiring them.Ava broke the silent and said "I'm going to go and get ready.. Can you do go downstairs and wait for me.If you hear a knock on the door answer It and please greet the people nicely and politely." She said It In a stern but nice voice I nodded In agreement hoping I didn't displease her.Ava left the room and I soon went downstairs to the living room waiting for the guest hoping tonight would go well...