Chapter 8

Jack's P.O.V

I knew that she was hiding it but she didn't have to. I wanted to help her. I was instantly regretting everything I said and I couldn't even take it back because people were about to be let in and I would be mobbed. And I couldn't tell her at her concert because her concert was at 1 and mine was at 4. It was a huge difference and she needed to get to her merch tent so I couldn't find her after because it gets packed and her and Ash are usually there until 4.

It all seemed confusing. All I needed to do right now was get to my bus before doors opened and it was hard because doors were opening. I jumped the fence and made a run for the bus area. I flashed my pass and got let it. I sighed and got to my bus. And even if I could find Rain today what would I tell her. Sorry I know that you cut...

Rain's P.O.V

Me and Ash got to our tent early considering the fact that fans didn't know who we were yet so we didn't really need to worry. Well that is what we thought but as people filled in the area our tent got pretty crowded. 

"Omg you guys are lost souls!" "We love you guys!" People were everywhere and shouting stuff at us that were nice and all but we could hear them too well. Most people were around our tent and me and Ash didn't know what to do. Josh was not here because he was talking with Kevin and we didn't even know when he was coming back. I grabbed the bullhorn. "Hello!" I said into it. People screamed hi. "We love you all but we need to figure this out. So if you want to buy merch make a line right here and if you want to meet us make a line here." I said trying to figure something out in my head. The guy next to us had not one person coming to his tent. Everyone was walking by it... I could ask for some help but he seemed like he was not moving.

Not only that but he was like 3 of me and it was kind of scaring me. People got into line and not one person was in the merch line. Thank god because I didn't know know how I was going to handle all that. We spent the time up until 12:55 taking pictures before going to our stage leaving some kids.

"Wait!" I said. "Ash we can't just leave this tent!" I said. "Hey friend!" Someone called. I looked over and a guy with dark brown was calling out. I remembered meeting him. I think his name is Austin. All I remember was meeting him while walking to All Time Low's bus the other night. He was really nice and helped us find our way to ATL's bus. He was really nice and he explained how Warped Tour usually worked. "Hello!" He said once he was closer to us. I smiled at him. "Hey!" I said. "Need help?" He asked gesturing towards the tent. "Holy crap that would be so helpful!" I said. Austin smiled. "I always love to help a friend out." He grinned and took the spot that Josh usually takes. "Thank you so much we promise we will be back as soon as the show ends!" I said. "Take as long as you need." He said starting to help the merch line. We waved and made our way to the stage with the mob close behind. We waved our passes at the guys at the stage gates.

They let us in and tried to handle the kids trying to sneak in. I smiled. How did all these kids even know about us? I mean we have hardly done anything but we are famous. "We grabbed or instruments and tuned them. Me and Ash were about to walk up the stage but I was stopped and Ash turned to look at me. I looked behind me to see a guy with kind of long hair but it was grey. He had tattoo's head to toe. "I am Kenny." He said. I smiled. "Nice to meet you." I said slightly bowing. He chuckled. "Well I don't know if you guys have seen but you are blowing up on the internet. That doesn't happen usually so we instantly wanted to see where this fame is coming from but there is nothing except the videos from warped and before you guys came. Me and Ash grinned like idiots. "Many people love you guys and being the warped roadie I am I wanted to meet you." He said. "Awe-" I started but was caught off by being called. Me and Ash said bye and made our way to the stage.

When I got on my stool and looked out I was stunned by what I saw. There were kids scattered everywhere pushing to get closer. All these kids for me and Ash. Two insane kids that got lucky. This was crazy. "Hello!" I screamed into the mic. The kids screamed. "Well if you didn't know we are Far Gone and we are honored to be here. I am Rain and this is Ash. ARE YOU READY WARPED?!" I screamed the last part. The crowd screamed.