Chapter 25

Rain's P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm waking me up at 8. I would be lying if I said that was my first alarm. I got little sleep last night because I was skyping Austin. The time difference was hard and even though he was 2 hours ahead of me Austin didn't have plans so he stayed up talking with me. My problem was tour started for me today and I got no sleep. I groaned and rolled off my new bed. I don't think I showed my bedroom. 

For lights I used fairy and christmas lights. On one side (where my bed was) The whole wall was filled with posters and a little bit of the wall next to it was too. My room was painted white still and I still had my windows and angled roof. I had my bed in the same place but now I had a bed. The mattress was working for me.

On the other side of the room, I had the two mattress on crates painted smoke grey. I had my acoustics and ukulele hanging up on the wall. I had sheet music scattered on the ground and crates. It was my work area. The walls were the same colour, white. I had a piano too by the crates since I had a big room. I also had electrics and basses too scattered around but it was like a messy kind of look on purpose because it was my work area. 

I got out of bed and grabbed some clothes, which consisted of baggy light grey sweats and a men's BMTH shirt because I am emo and wanted to be comfy. I put everything in the bathroom and got in the shower. I let the water hit me and of course added some cuts. Once I was in the habit I couldn't get out and since Vic left me I have been addicted to my old friend. Part of it kept me sane.

When I got out of my quick shower I got dressed and brushed my teeth. I got ready for the day and packed my toothbrush and bathroom essentials that I didn't pack yet because I knew I would need them in the morning. I stuffed them in my one suitcase. It was all I needed, one suitcase. I threw on a black sweater that Austin gave me. It was kind of long, he had it when he was 14 so it was kind of long. It ended right below my waist. I threw it on and grabbed my backpack. I put in chargers and my computer along with some books and my travel writing book. After that I yanked my phone off it's charger. I packed its charger and got my headphones. I plugged them in and raced to the door. I heard someone buzz. That meant Jak was here. I sighed and answered the buzz. "Ready?" Jak asked. "Be down in a second" I smiled grabbed my suitcase. I threw my backpack over my shoulder and lifted my suitcase. I raced downstairs and handed my spare key to the doorman. He smiled and put it on my hook. He handed me my mail.

I thanked him and got into Jak's car. "Now to Louis's." He said. I nodded and got situated in the car. I threw my suitcase behind me into the trunk. Jak chuckled. I turned on my phone. I talked with Jak a little as my phone loaded. 

"I am so excited I mean tour with Panic! That is a dream." I sighed. Jak laughed. "We pulled into Louis's driveway. Camera's were gone and instead he had camera's. Jak chuckled. "I can see people had found Louis's house." Jak said. I chuckled. "Hey are you going to buy a house?" Jak asked as we waited for Louis. I shrugged. "I don't know. I mean I kind of the penthouse but a house would be nice. You know with a yard and all. I could have a dog and maybe a cat!" I said. "I can't believe that just came out of your mouth." Jak laughed as Louis ran out.

"Why?" I asked. "Just because in some of our songs you are the screamer and you just said that so calmly. I want a cat." Jak laughed. I rolled my eyes. Yes I was the screamer but not all of our songs were screamo, only a few that the effect sounded cool. Louis threw his two bags into the back and got into shotgun before Ash could. I rolled my eyes. Jak usually always packs the most, than it is Ash, than Louis. I never pack too much because we can wash clothes. 

"Dude why do you guys pack so much?" I asked seeing the back already had 7 bags in it and only 1 of them was mine. "Because I need that many." Louis and Jak said in unison. "Why is it that I pack one bag and I am set but you guys. Louis packs two and Jak packs 4!" I said. "And Ash he packs 3!" Jak commented. I rolled my eyes as we drove up the long driveway to Ash's house. He had a pretty house.

I always thought his house looked like a dollhouse because it was so nice but it made sense because him and Chrissy were very close and were probably going to get married at some point

I always thought his house looked like a dollhouse because it was so nice but it made sense because him and Chrissy were very close and were probably going to get married at some point. I knew Ash was planning something big for her proposal. They were also really cute like Louis and Madi were.

Ash came running out and slipped into the seat next to me. He glared at Louis but rolled his eyes. Chrissy came running out. I didn't know she was coming. I made some room so they could sit next to each other. Me and Chrissy talked on the ride there. When we got to the airport she went back to talking with Ash.

We put our bags on the claim and went through the security check. We all got through and walked over to the waiting area. We had some time. We were also leaving early for the tour by one day because we were playing a sideshow at this radio station. Apparently a lot of people were going because of us. That was pretty sick. 

No one was really talking with each other we were all doing our own things which was making this so boring. I just wanted to get on the plane. Our first stop was Grand Rapids so I just sat there watching the boarding screen waiting for Grand Rapids to come.

I got a text from Austin so I turned my attention to that.

A: I see someone is coming to Florida :)
R: In a couple of days :D
A: You better see me
R: You better come to the show
A: Don't worry I already got me some tickets.
R: ;)
A: I miss you
R: I miss you moreeee
A: Nuh-uh
R: I do.
A: gotta go talk alter
R: k

Our flight was called and we got onto the plane. Once on I noticed it was first class seats. That meant four to a seat. I groaned realizing that it was Ash, Chrissy, Louis, and Jak  in one row. Strangers. I got strangers. Not that I cared. I slipped into my seat. I was the first one in my row. Two guys sat down and another one followed soon after.

I sighed glad I got the window seat. I turned to the window. The guys were talking with each other so at least I didn't need to socialise. I watched as we got off the ground. When we were in the sky the guy next to me turned to me. I looked at him and he looked at me. My eyes went wide as he just smiled. It was Vic. Of course. "Heyyyy." He said wrapping an arm around me. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. I kicked the seat in front of me knowing it was Jak sitting there. He turned around smiling. That disappeared when he noticed who I was sitting with.

"Sorry" He mouthed. I rolled my eyes and turned to Vic. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "We had a photoshoot with the band. We are going back on tour soon, you know." He said grinning. I pushed his arm off of me. "Come on, can't we just makeup" He said. "Because, you put me through hell and I don't want to get on this right now." I said. "I am sorry." Vic mumbled into my ear sending chills down my back. "Vic if you are trying to get me back I don't want it." I said. "I don't need a relationship with you in that way, I just need to know you like me." He said.

I got up and moved towards the other guys taking a seat on Jak's lap. "Next time you sit with the strangers." I mumbled.

Vic's P.O.V

I stared into my reflection in my phone. What had I done wrong. I did so much for her. What had I said, I was a drunk, I promised it would never happen again but it did and I pushed away someone so close to me, someone I loved.