×fivehead×

(Might have a trigger warning this is my first story btw so kms and english isnt my first lang so again kms and i might have grammar mistakes kmskms)

|-/Tyler|-/
This is tyler joseph.18 years old.gay as frick and has lots of problems in his life + the internet is what keeps him alive k thats all oh and he gets bullied alot.

*morning*
|-/tyler|-/(most of the story is gonna be in tylers pov)

×beep×beep×
Ugh.Another day to go through great.
I wake up to check my phone obviously. i saw that i gained 20 followers on ig.wowza.

i wasnt really famous on any social media but yeah i got an average amount of followers and the sad thing(yet the best thing for me) is that the only friends i have are internet friends and some of them are really close to me they mean the world to me even though i never had physical cotanct with them it doesnt matter what matters is that our frenship is somthing no one can break.

ok i'll stop rambling.

I got out of bed.

im really not amorning person.

I go to the bathroom and did what a normal person does except i harm myself everyday one scar a day i try to stop myself but its hard when every person you know irl hates you
(I live with my parents which isnt that gr8)

I got dressed and went down stairs and ate breakfast my parents were at work.

I made my way outside and locked the door.

While i was walking to school i felt someone tap my shoulder

I did a weird squeak.I ignored the person whoever it was because
What if it was a murderer
What if it was a kidnapper
What if that person is a ghost???¿¿wtf

My thoughts were stupid but it still scared me . I have social anxiety,deppresion and shit like that ugh.

Music helps me alot.

I felt that person tap my shoulder again. I turn back to see who tf it was and it was a dude with a REALLY big forehead and was quite the looker.
"Yo" he said. His voice was amazing wowza. "Um hi i guess" i said in a quite tone.

Ha hes probably gonna avoid you. Hes probably a dude who wants to make fun of you.

"Hey my names brendon where are ye going"

"College"

"Oh which"

"Stars of ohio"

"Same dude! Its my first day there what abt u"

"Yeah its my first day too"

"Cool wanna be frens"

"Sure"

Wowza i made a fren the first day itself. Maybe this wont be that bad.

"This is so cliché" i thought

"Ikr"brendon said. Wait shit i told that aloud kms.

We walked to college. It was a bit akward but i didn't mind it.
Brendon seems like a nice dude.
--------------------------
Hoi m8 sorry if this was horrible im sick and im unoriginal so idk
And i coudnt think of a name for the college if its possible tell me a name cuz stars of ohio is the shittiest thing ive seen