♡ 0.10

Michonne thought that she had made it perfectly clear. Clear to everyone else, sure. Clear to Rick? Not so much.

Michonne couldn't keep her hands off of him lately. Rick's mind was somewhere else the last few days but surely he noticed how touchy she was.

Each note was handwritten. She thought Rick would at least recognize her hand writing from when they often shared notes in class.

He received a note in almost every class and everywhere else. That's because they shared the same school schedule. Besides Daryl, only they shared that kind of schedule.

Rick Grimes was smart, Michonne knew that. Perhaps the truth was uglier than it seemed. Maybe Rick did know that she was his secret admirer but because the feelings weren't mutual, he chose not to react. That made a lot more sense than anything else and Michonne could accept that, she didn't think of herself as a catch and she felt that Rick could do much better than her.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Michonne found herself trotting down the stairs to her front door to answer it.

When she opened the door, she was greeted by two familiar faces. Daryl Dixon, who wore a sneaky smile on his face, and Rick Grimes, his cheeks were as pink as the evening sky. She smiled, holding back the feelings twisting in her stomach over seeing Rick. "Hey, what are you guys doing here?"

Daryl crossed his arms with a smirk, "Oh I think you know what we're doing here."

Before Michonne could properly respond, Rick reached for one of her hands and used his other one to pull a single rose out of his back pocket. She felt like she couldn't breathe. The boy she liked was holding her hand and giving her a rose. What else could top this?

"What are you doing this weekend?" He asked, "We could do it together." Michonne felt her insides implode and she could no longer keep calm.

Michonne broke into a squeal before grabbing Rick and pulling him into a long awaited kiss. It was just magical as she thought it would be, Rick felt the same too. As he always did.

"Gross." Daryl watched the two with adoration.